Yoga and Pilates Instructor / Wellness Host
Kokomo Private Island is a magnificent 6 Star retreat promising absolute luxury and pure escapism. Pristine reefs set the scene for whole new level of all-inclusive luxury for our guests.
We are seeking highly skilled Yoga and Pilates Instructor / Wellness Host.
The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering the highest level of customer service to a discerning and well-travelled international guest. With a positive and respectful disposition, you will work in collaboration with other team members to build a highly productive team. You will possess highly tuned skills in your specialty area of delivering wellness services and strive to be the very best ambassador for Yaukuve Spa Sanctuary in every moment of your island life. You will have a devotion to learning and growing and further enhancing your skills.
Qualification and requirements:
The successful applicant must possess the following attributes & skills:
- Required 3+ years of luxury resorts experience
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (200/500hrs)
- Experience in teaching various styles of yoga: Vinyasa, Yin, Hatha, Prenatal, Kids as well as Meditation and Pranayama
- Qualified Pilates Instructor – Mat and Reformer
- Massage and Bodywork qualifications
- Sound knowledge of a spa menu, understanding the application and benefits of each service.
- Understanding the importance of home care and how to interact with guest
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking in the English language
- Ability to take ownership on area of responsibility.
- Excellent technical skills and a willingness to learn new skills
- A strong desire to care and nurture others
Vibrant personality, excellent presentation and strong work ethics.
If you think you have the drive and passion and would like to join this exquisite resort, please apply now with a detailed curriculum vitae and contact details of 3 referees to: email@example.com.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Applications will close on Wednesday 1st February 2023, COB.