Drishti International Yoga Teacher Training in Exotic Locations

[U]About Drishti Yoga Teacher Training[/U]
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to become a yoga teacher or to just deepen your yoga practice with a retreat, Dristhi International [B]Yoga Teacher Training[/B] will take you and your yoga practice to the next level. Founders Carri & Sarah believe learning doesn’t end with your class, you can always stay connected with us through our global network for questions and guidance throughout your journey. We travel to some of the best Exotic Yoga Locations in the world and combine some SEVA (selfless Service for Spiritual Growth) while we are there. One of the things that set us apart are our small class sizes. We believe limiting our class sizes allow for more personal attention and guidance. Drishti International is a Yoga Alliance Registered 200 & 300 hrs Yoga School.

[U]Hi I’m Carri Uranga [/U]
I love inspiring others to believe in themselves and realize they are capable of more than they ever dreamed in the yoga world. I’ve travelled the world, learning from some of the best Yoga Teachers. When I’m not Training other to become Yoga Teachers I teach creative Vinyasa classes that give great attention to detail and alignment with a dynamically fun and vivacious approach - I’m also an Athleta Sponsored yoga athlete. I have a passion for teaching, yoga, SEVA and travel - this is my dream job and I’m so happy to be sharing my knowledge and experiences with all of you. You can read more about me on the Drishti Website.

[U]Hi I’m Sarah Walsh[/U]
I have a deep relationship with yoga and helping people that started at a young age. I’ve taught all around the world with some of the best Yoga Teachers and Studios. I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience on the art of Yoga Pose adjustments - helping to take students deeper in their practice. (you can check out my yoga pose adjustment articles on the Drishti Website). When I’m not training others to become teachers I teach classes around the globe - from Ashtanga/Vinyassa to pre-natal/Baby, Chakra System and Restorative classes. I also write for various Yoga Websites like Elephant Journal and Mindbodygreen - I’m also an ambassador for Lole clothing company. I’m a private Holistic Health coach and love helping others with nutrition and healthy living. I’m so excited to be joining this community - sharing my knowledge and experience while learning from everyone here.

[U]Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training & Retreats[/U]
[B]Thailand[/B] - February 5 - March 1st 2015
[B]Costa Rica[/B] - March 22nd - April 15th 2015
[B]Greece[/B] - July 8th - August 1st 2015
[B]California[/B] - Fall 2015

Check out Arhanta yoga, yoga teacher training program for more details you can visit our website.