Duodenal Ulcer

Please view my first post at:
http://www.yogaforums.com/yogaBB/viewtopic.php?t=472

and kindly suggest what should i do?

First of all i would like to say thanx for your kind reply.

I passed almost 10 years in stress from 15 to 25 due to some family circumstances. This is what i believe is the caus of ulcer as you also mentioned.

I went for endoscopy almost 2 yrs back and it was 0.5 cm diameter ulcer. I was medicated with some antacids other medicines.

Now after 2 yrs i have started feeling a little pain in stomach again.

I am a programmer and have to sit on machine almost 12-14 hrs a day during and after the job.

I am working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and i do not think that there might be a yoga expert here.

Thanx and regards,

Noor

Noor -
Chandra previous advice is quite sound. I would especialy recommend that you practice deep relaxation prior to bed time. An ideal is to use Yoga Nidra tapes available from Richard Miller at www.nondual.com This procedure can help restore your capacity to initiate a relaxation reflex at the deepest level of parasympathetic reflex. Meditation practice can be a great help also. Meditaiton needs to be simple with only four basic guidelines as established by Dr. Herbert Benson in his book - the Relaxation Response. quiet place, comfortable posture, repetitive technique such as watching your breath come and go to your lower body, and a detached mental attitute about what happens during the practice.

In addition i would consider taking your problems to God and asking for His advice just prior to sleeping.  In all affairs He is the best resort to rely upon.  Our advice is small and with limited perspective.  His is great and covers all situations even though factors which are unknown to human limited visions.  

blessings. mukunda