Emotions and Yoga

How do you think? Are there emotions without a trigger, emotions that are not a reaction, but just an emotions as itself?

For a long time I thought yes, and that yogis do this, create pleasure as by itself, without a reaction to something, but talking with psychologists, I see how they are deeply convinced that emotion cannot be without a trigger. And now I think that maybe I'm wrong.

My opinion is based on my own experience. It seems to me that mood is not a reaction and does not need a trigger. Of course, emotional reactions can affect mood, but whether mood (not intensive emotional background) is a reaction to something, and whether this process has a trigger - it seems to me that it does not.

Yoga is one of the best ways to stay active and fit, but we can never say that yoga is the only way to stay fit. There are so many yoga exercises and yoga techniques that will help you to get a slim body and reduce your weight.

Here are the benefits of yoga:

Boosts your metabolism

When we talk about the benefits of yoga, one of the main benefits is that it boosts the metabolism. As the metabolism of our body gets increased, our body will burn extra calories and excess fat will be reduced.

Improves the mental strength

Yoga helps to build the mental strength and it makes you active throughout the day. The moment you complete a yoga exercise, you feel fresh and active.

It helps to improve blood circulation

Yoga improves the blood circulation and it will help to cleanse your body and make you energetic throughout the day.

Enhances your confidence

Yoga will help you to increase your self-confidence and self-esteem. As we know, if we have a good self-confidence then we won’t need to follow any diet and exercise plan.

Reduces your stress

Yoga is a great stress buster and it is the best way to reduce your stress.

These were the top 6 benefits of yoga. I am sure you will love the benefits of yoga and if you are new to yoga then it is better to start with basic yoga exercises as they will not only help you to stay fit but also help to lose your weight. So, start practicing yoga and make your life happier and healthier.