Exercises for increasing lung capacity

Hi there
I think there may be a few yoga exercises around that I could do that would increase my lung capacity

Dose anyone know a few of them please?

Thanks
Batista230

All postures, especially pranayama are useful for pulmonary improvements.

Dose anyone know a few of them please?

This is little tricky to reply for simple reason that medical history of the person is very crucial to know. Also monitoring of how that student performs that action is equally important.

I’m sorry I don’t do Yoga so I don’t know a lot about the terminology of it all.
I googled the term pranayama and I was overwhelmed by the different answers I got
Can you explain it in simple terms what it is please?

Thanks
Batista230

Pranayama is a breathing technique that helps purification of energy channels and enhancement of lungs capacities.

There are many types of pranayamas.

You need to learn pranayama under experience guidance to make sure you are doing and learning correctly.

If you face any difficulty finding good yoga studio or teacher nearby then you can reach us. We teach through Skype if students live far or unable to come and attend in-person group classes. Thanks

Yes I can see what you are saying, lessons are a must for someone with no experience in my position. I will have a look online for yoga classes in my area.
But I do take skype lessons but this is for something ells completely. what do you charge for skype lessons your self?

Thanks
Batista230