Farewell, Yogi Mat

Yogi Mat - whether or not you are listening,

Unfortunately, it seems that I am late by a day (to convince you otherwise) - that’s too bad. If you truly shall not be returning unto these forums, let me be the first to give a most sincere farewell. Indeed, I hardly knew you, but had you remained I am most certain we would have gotten along just fine. That said:

I tip my hat to you,

Thanks for your time.

Come on Occidental Yoga. I know you are Yogi mat. I knew it the first time I talked to you, your energies are similar(I told you I am almost psychic) So basically you did not leave the forum after all, you came back with a new alias. If you were trying to hide it, then starting a thread like this to make a farewell to your own alias was not very wise.

There is no use denying it, you IP can be checked you know? :wink:

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;57390]Come on Occidental Yoga. I know you are Yogi mat. I knew it the first time I talked to you, your energies are similar(I told you I am almost psychic) So basically you did not leave the forum after all, you came back with a new alias. If you were trying to hide it, then starting a thread like this to make a farewell to your own alias was not very wise.

There is no use denying it, you IP can be checked you know? ;)[/QUOTE]

Yogimat/occidental yogi - you are a freaking putz of epic proportions.

Aside…
Cancers get the “gift” i.e elevated intuitive faculties…

Infact now that I ponder it for a second. elevated intuitive faculties (to some extent) is common to all water signs. Scorpio. Cancer. Pisces.