Finding the right yoga class

Hey Guys,

I’m almost done creating a tool to help yogis find classes that fit their their schedule and style. It allows you to view a schedule of all classes in your area and filter by location, style of yoga, cost, experience level, and class reviews.

I’d love if you all could check it out and give me some feedback. I’m looking to find out what other criteria could make this as helpful as possible.

Also, if you are interested in being updated when its done, just use the signup on the page!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Matt

hahah oops I forgot the link! theyogidaily.com

An explanation is warranted Matt.

The only possible interaction offered on the site (as of 1:27 Pacific Time Sunday April 22, 2012) is the submission of an email address and a gracious “thanks we’ll contact you when we go live”.

That having been said, it makes this posting appear to be a methodology for harvesting addresses rather than an earnest request for “feedback”.

gordon

Gordon,

I apologize if you felt mislead. I mentioned that the site was not complete at this point and that I was looking for feedback regarding the criteria.

I am actually currently part of a lean startup workshop and our exercise was to validate/invalidate a few of our assumptions regarding our product.

If you did submit your email, you can rest assure that you will not be emailed until the site is live.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the request.

Matt

Hi Matt,

I’ll quote you, if I may.

I’d love if you all could check it out and give me some feedback. I’m looking to find out what other criteria could make this as helpful as possible.

Having now been to the site upon request how can I, as an example, provide feedback on a site or criteria set that I cannot access?

As I said before, I apologize if you felt mislead or your expectations were not met.

I will notify you when the development is finalized. Should be in the next few weeks to a month. At that point I would love to get your full feedback.

I think that this will be an amazing tool to connect yogis with the correct classes that fit their schedules.

Finding the right yoga class is an important part of starting a new exercise routine. Think about it; when you start a workout program, are you motivated by the ability to look good in front of your friends and family? Or do you want to succeed at what you're doing, which requires a mental boost? If the latter, then selecting a class with a strong focus on music and visuals will provide you with something that will help you feel more comfortable and focused--as well as progressing

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.