Forum updated - please report any issues

I put the forum software through some much needed updates today. While I don’t anticipate any issues, if you do experience any, please let me know as it’s probably not just you :slight_smile: Thanks!

[QUOTE=David;51978]I put the forum software through some much needed updates today. While I don’t anticipate any issues, if you do experience any, please let me know as it’s probably not just you :slight_smile: Thanks![/QUOTE]

Earlier this week (on Friday I think), the website wasn’t working…instead of displaying the website, the page was displaying syntax errors at certain lines of code…

Shame on you David. :wink:

Yeah, sorry about that. We attempted to upgrade the php version on the server from 5.2 to 5.3 and it turns out that this version of vbulletin didn’t like that very much.

[QUOTE=David;52002]Yeah, sorry about that. We attempted to upgrade the php version on the server from 5.2 to 5.3 and it turns out that this version of vbulletin didn’t like that very much.[/QUOTE]

Alas! A day wasted! A day I could have spent declaring my religion to be superior! :D! ALAS!!! What ever shall I do!?! :cry:

Ah I see. vBulletin is the thing that “runs” the forums right?

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;52004]Ah I see. vBulletin is the thing that “runs” the forums right?[/QUOTE]
Correct.

[QUOTE=David;52005]Correct.[/QUOTE]

Its a program, right? And what is php?

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;52006]Its a program, right? And what is php?[/QUOTE]
Correct.

PHP.

[QUOTE=David;52007]Correct.

PHP.[/QUOTE]

I ar3 S33. You seem awfully…terse today. :frowning:

Yep :smiley:

[QUOTE=David;52009]Yep :D[/QUOTE]

:lol: You are the best moderator ever…I will be one your side in the event that some power hungry member seeks to rise above you. ROAR!

It looks like there could be a problem with the article submission section. I got a message that said

“Invalid Announcement specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator”. Also it looks like the Article Submission link only appears on the Home/Portal page.

Fixed! Thank you so much :slight_smile: