Going to kill myself tonight

cant take it anymore - depression all my life, try my best to behappy but my life is sucks and theres nothing to look forward too

im going to take all my lithium tablets with vodka now

goodbyte

[QUOTE=bolno;71932]cant take it anymore - depression all my life, try my best to behappy but my life is sucks and theres nothing to look forward too

im going to take all my lithium tablets with vodka now

goodbyte[/QUOTE]

perhaps you have tried to please others, when you should have been saving some energy and enthusiasm for yourself.

perhaps this is a last attempt to get them to take notice of you.

lithium is the cessation of the fluctuations of the mind ?

donjokman.

don’t do it.

the sunrise tomorrow morning will be awesome, don’t miss it. If you don’t like where you are at, hit the road and go to California.

I am suspecting a troll(judging from the previous pattern of threads by this poster and their own lack of participation in them)

In any case if Bolno you are genuine, then really you need to ask yourself this question

1. Will you survive after death? Yes or no. This is the best time to ask yourself the “Am I the body” question. Are you the body or are you actually something very distinct from it, which means the death of the body will not be your death. You will continue to survive.
  2. If you survive after death, will it get better or worse?
    If it gets worse, then it’s going to be a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire. Your suffering may amplify many times over and your disembodied self will be full of regrets on why you did it.
  3. If it does not get worse, how long will it last? If you could not cope with a few years with the suffering you had, imagine coping with something many times worse for what may feel like eternity.

I truly hope you did not hurt yourself. You will not feel like this forever. Trust me, you will not feel like this forever. I have battled depression and know the despair it comes with. Seek help, professional help! You may not be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel but it is there! There is nowhere to go but up when you hit rock bottom.

Keep hope and faith alive that things can get better. Things CAN get better although you may think they won’t. I have been there many times and can assess that things DO get better with time and the proper help.