Good retreat centres in europe

Hi guys, I just got back from a life-changing trip to India. Now I´m back in Europe I want to continue with this vibe for as long as possible. Does anybody know any good retreat centers where I can visit or maybe even volunteer at to prolong this experience for as long as possible.
Thank you so much.

It's nice to hear you want to continue your practice. When it comes to yoga retreat centers in Europe, Spain comes at the top of the list. You can check these yoga retreat centers here..

Azulfit and Ecoasis yoga retreats are a few of them where you can try.

Hello, I went to a retreat In Latvia this February it was absolutely life changing too, I am going to go to the next one in May as well.
My perception on life changed so much and now I feel this deep presence in the moment, it fulfils me from the inside and I feel happier than ever, because of this reconnection with life.
This is their website https://retrit.org/en
Wish you all the best on your journey :blush:

I love attending retreats in Europe, and one of the things I always do when planning my travels is to read reviews of various travel services. Trainline is one of my go-to sites for booking train tickets, and I always check out the latest Trainline reviews to see what other travelers are saying. It's great to have reliable resources when it comes to travel planning, and I've found that reviews can be really helpful in making informed decisions.

Join our 5 Nights / 6 Days Yoga Ashram Retreat in the Netherlands, Europe to rejuvenate yourselves with daily Yoga, Meditation & Pranayama practice.

This six-day Hatha yoga retreat is designed for anyone who wants to experience the ashram lifestyle and dive deeper into the practice and theory of Hatha Yoga. During your stay at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram, you will take part in guided practices and enjoy the beautiful and serene surroundings. You will rejuvenate mentally and spiritually with moments of silence and reflection. You can enjoy daily walks and personal free time in the peaceful atmosphere of the yoga ashram in the beautiful Netherlands countryside.