Good yoga poses for flexibility

I’m happy for every tip I can get on good yoga poses for flexibility. I don’t care so much for the strength, more in need of getting more flexible.

Or if someone knows of a good yoga routine for full body flexibility?

Regards
Matthias

To become flexible and keep it you need muscles to do so, otherwise its like a rubberband stretch it and then it goes back. Also you need strenght to keep your body aligned avoiding stiffness and unalignment.

I agree with fakeyogis… You need strength for flexibility. Where are you inflexible? one area specifically or would you like to work on general flexibilty? Because almost all asanas will work to improve flexibilty in at least one area of the body- and mind too!

We all aware of the fact that yoga poses helps in stretching of muscle and if you are looking for the yoga poses that helps in flexibility then you should definitely try this poses Ashtanga Yoga, Bikram Yoga,Yin Yoga and kundalini yoga.

Yoga is a vast topic and every time you will learn new thing about yoga. The yoga has different types of asanas which helps in curing different diseases such as stress, anxiety, obesity, insomnia and headache etc. Doing the yoga in daily routine will help in increasing the body strength and also increase the body flexibility.
Here are yoga poses which is great for increasing the body flexibility:
• Standing forward fold
• Standing forward fold and shoulder opener
• Downward dog
• Crescent pose
• Pyramid pose
• Child pose
• Butterfly pose
• Easy Pose
• Spinal Twist

Which poses are best for increasing your flexibility?

If you're looking for a way to make your body more flexible, yoga is a great place to start. It's not only relaxing, but it can also promote flexibility and muscle tone. But which poses are best for increasing your flexibility?

If you're looking for a way to increase your range of motion, start by trying different yoga poses. Try the mountain pose and see how long you can hold that pose. You might also try sitting in lotus position or attempting the splits. Can you get your legs even farther apart than they already are? If you find yourself getting stuck in any poses, try to relax and deepen the stretch.