Good yoga teacher training school in India?

Namaste!

I am new to this forum.
I am indian, living in Switzerland and mother to two sons.

I am very keen on doing a teacher’s training course sometime soon in India.
Since I am a mother, it won’t be easy to stay away for a long period of time.
I am looking for a 3-4 week course.

I would appreciate any recommendations or tips on schools in India offering teachers training course in the traditional/classical system of yoga.

Thank you!
Namaste
Shree

Hey Shree !

I really recommend Aryan’s yoga center in Mcleod gang (dharamsalla)
he’s really good, professional and kind

u can look in his website when’s the next course
yogattc.com

cheers :slight_smile:

hi. has anybody heard of international vasishta yoga research foundation? it’s located in kerala. there seems to be no feedback found in this forum.

i hope somebody can give an honest feedback. thanks!

Dear Shree,

I was on my way to add a new post in the forum myself when I happened to see Yours. You are more than welcome to check out our yoga shala Sushumna in Goa. We are currently taking bookings for teacher training, which takes place 4. November - 2. December 2012 (We also have another one coming up in the spring 2013). We provide a training that is intensive and combines different styles of yoga with a strong focus on pranayama and meditation, as well as philosophy to give a comprehensive yoga education to our students. You can write me on marketing@sushumna.in for more info. I hope this is useful to You! :slight_smile:

Namaste.

Which kind of yoga you want to follow?
Below are few styles and places in india
where you can get TTC.

Hatha yoga - Rishikesh.
Ashtanga yoga - Mysore.
Iyengar yoga - Pune.

We have a video review of our teacher training on YouTube, so check it out - it might give You an idea of what our trainings are like :slight_smile: