Greater than's trash

Richard Dawkins is my guru. He has given me more spiritual insight than any religious person I have ever met. And the only reason I needed his book was to help me un-program all the Christian lies out of my mind. My parents spent a quarter of a million dollars to have me programed in Christian private school for 12 years. The Bible had been burned into my soul by force and it was killing me. I dont like god - any god. And now I know why. Because no god exists and evolution is how we got here.

Atman,

Dude, are you really not going back to your yoga (health, diet, strength, discipline, ect) class because of a girl. Totally wrong way to handle this. You - Atman, need the class. Practicing at home is cool but you need to get in there and cook those positions. And it will make you stronger to be in the class with her. It may suck because you say you love this girl, but think about yourself. Listen to the song “Yesterday dont mean sh*t” by Pantera, repeat the mantra “I am a badass”, and relax. Then go back to your class and face your fears. It will make you better.

Cool, totallycool.

I would recommend when you walk backwards, do it in a circle. Its more difficult to walk it backwards and you can still blow off steam, practice mantras, and pick your elbows up to shoulder level. This will help build your back. Check out bagua on youtube. But if you can really walk backwards for 3 days (so to speak), you can beat this grief. You know you can. If you would admit this to yourself (all day, over and over like a computer program), you will be halfway there. I have been practicing martial arts and yoga for a long time, and I could never walk backwards for three days. This is building you, now learn to love it. And forget about her. She is not good enough for you.

Your problem is not grief, its fear. That’s why circle walking is so important. It teaches you - not to run.

What would make Jesus wise? If he could turn water to wine, why would he not tell people how he does it? Seems selfish to me. How about Michio Kaku? I dont go to any other states than Texas, but he seems to fit into the wise catagory.

I only practice in black. But apparently I am somewhat different.

Sometimes you need to conceal because real truth is scary to the ones who do not want to think. Being happy with a love for the generic god is easy. Understanding evolution and realizing there is no god, is scary. And more correct.

Ok

But when miners go underground they need to conceal their lungs from poisonous gas. I would not want poisonous gas in my lungs. I also would not want to be in a place with bad energy and not be somewhat concealed. For example, I would not want to be an atheist in Afghanistan without being concealed. And the reason is that I would be in the middle of death with no love. That does not make me the evil one, it just makes me there. Wondering why all the lovers of “god” kill so much. So from a yogi perspective - what would be my lesson InnerAthlete? Would you want to be in the middle of crossfire knowing when no one really respects me and not be concealed? Because it is a human respect issue. And then they burn up all my poppy seeds so I cant relax. I guess I could go cleanse myself in the nasty river that’s around (Styx - if you will). Because the only other thing to bathe in would be blood. Kind of makes Charon seem friendly.

Namaste

In This River

I’ve been around this world
Yet I see no end
All shall fade to black again and again
This storm that’s broken me
My only friend

Withdrawn I step away
Just to find myself
The door is closed again
The only one left
This storm that’s broken me
My only friend

In this river all shall fade to black
In this river ain’t no coming back
In this river all shall fade to black
Ain’t no coming back

RIP Dimebag Darrell 8/20/66 - 12/8/04

Show me someone who can stop pain with meditation. Give me a sword. And I will show you what a liar he is.

Know your Iron Body history, and dont believe lies!

I would tell you, but this forum erases about everything I post so its not worth it. And what is really funny, no one is allowed to be greater than Jesus here. Its not allowed. Which is interesting because it would seem everyone would want to strive to be greater that Jesus. But apparently Jesus is the yogi cap, and one should not go further. So, so , so sad.

Dude,

I have been in Martial Arts all my life. InnerAthlete, you dont seem that to knowledgeable to me. You seem like a programmed sheep. A drama queen yogi. Lets get in the boxing ring, and I will show you things about yoga you dont know. Thats just pure science.

Anyone want to talk about the yoga link to Shaolin Kung Fu? Or should I say, does anyone know?

You are mistaken. Faith in Jesus is useless. Jesus, if he even existed, is just another liar trying to pass off control nonsense. I dont follow commandments. Even Bruce Lee said “Dont study the finger or you will miss all the heavenly glory”. If you practice yoga, you should study the Martial Arts. It would open the yogis mind.

If I pull your finger, can I break it off?

I cured my asthma with yoga and weed. No kidding, I really did!