Greetings and God Bless you all

I am a very “thick skinned” yogi full of life experience.

I am of the warrior archetype - I have been in many battles - spiritual, psychological and physical and I remain very optimistic and a caring person - but also I do not suffer fools gladly.

I look forward to participating in what is one of the more vibrant and controversial yoga forums I have come across.

Please speak your mind - Satya - I am not easily offended by peoples views.

The thing I value most is honesty - If there is a choice I would rather someone be nasty to my face than nasty behind my back - but REMEMBER there are other choices too you know!!

After only a day or so I have already been accused of being a retard and a racist on this forum and so I am guesing the only way is up from here?

God Bless all yogis for showing wisdom, courage, honesty and (hopefully) some compassion along the way too !!

Welcome to the forum, though it sounds like you’ve had your (un)welcome already. :slight_smile:
I was noticed your avatar of Sri Ramana Maharshi as he is a Yogi whom I admire greatly. Have you had a chance to visit his ashram in Tiruvannamalai? My husband and I were able to stay for a period of time near the ashram in 2009. We weren’t studying at the ashram, but we did attend the morning and evening aartis in his Mahasamadhi shrine there. It is very special, potent place. And Arunachala is a mountain that lives up to its legends!

All the best to you and welcome. Thank you too for your blessing in the title of this thread.
Namaste,
Nichole

Welcome! I myself am a very thin skinned yogi. What people say hurts me. My current practice is to keep putting myself out there nonetheless and to slowly open my heart more and more. :slight_smile:

See you around the forums!