Guru in Versace

I always found this subject very confusing. If such highly evolved spiritual teachers have expanded awareness and identity, do they include in this identity people in need? People one injection from relieving of progressing disease or parents with broken hearts because their children cry of hunger? What comfort they would offer to them if suddenly they teleport there? Would they just show their money and gadgets telling that they want to attract them to spiritual life (like Osho)? I just feel there is something deeply wrong in luxury combined with more advanced spiritual life and expanded consciousness. Either this expansion is in selected, nice looking areas or this person is sort of evil being able to sustain simultaneous awareness of the needs of others along with possessing unnecessary luxuries…

[QUOTE=The Scales;33492]I’d like to have a Porsche 911 turbo s. It’s got like 530 horsepower. It’s small and handles like a champ.

Could it be percieved by some as me looking for love. I suppose.

I just want it cause its BAD TO THE BONE. These are my likes.

I like athletics. Swimming and running and lifting is fun.

Could it be percieved that I was fit because I was looking for love? I suppose…

But I like athletics . . .[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, neither porsche, nor athletics can bring us LOVE… it is a huge misrepresentation… AVIDIA… and it is important to recognize…

one can buy a house, but not a HOME,
one can get a fire, but not a hearth,
one can buy a doctor, but not a heath,
one can buy a clocks, but not a time,
one can get a book, but not a knowledge…

It sounds like you're feeling a bit conflicted about the outward appearance of spirituality versus material wealth. This dilemma isn't unusual. If you're seeking advice on luxury brands and their customer service, like Salvatore Ferragamo customer service , it might be for a different context, such as understanding their commitment to customer satisfaction or ethical practices. However, every time it comes to spiritual guidance, it's important to focus on the teachings and how they resonate with you personally, rather than the external appearances of those delivering them.