Had some revelations today in meditation

Seems to me now that People in this world are just so artificial, they are so fake.

Most people I meet have no true personality, they just respond
Accordingly to what they hear and see, tell someone they look pretty
They feel good, tell the same person they ugly, they feel bad.

Where is the sense of self?

And everyone is conformed to societies expectations. And if
One is to act outside if the box, he is immediately outcaste.

And it seems people always try to make themselves feel
Better about themselves, by putting others down.

I have always liked dogs, they love you for you. They don’t
Care if your awkward, smart, etc

They just want to be your friend.

And I have been looking to get a girlfriend; but now I am just dictated
With the human race all together. Everyone is just so fake.
All people want to do is show off fancy clothes and talk bad about
Each other.

I have conformed all my life to fit in, but now I’m just going to stop
And live life according to how I want to.

I don’t care if I never get a girlfriend. I don’t care if people think I’m weird.

I’m just sick if how fake everyone is.

Xelson,
Whatever you have wrote above, if it has manifested while you were meditating, it is just part of your personality that want to understand the people around you and is colored by your own attitude (attitude of hopelessness and helplessness), perceptions and past experiences. I do not call it revelation.
It seems to me, from your above write up, that you are a good person with value of love, compassion, etc., want to get along with people and have healthy interaction, relationship. But the problem is you do not have both (in enough amount) of unconscious or unconditioned ways of dealing with people or conscious or conditioned ways of dealing people. So, take training in communication skill and assertiveness. You and equally the world around you is worth living with happiness and satisfaction leading to growth and development.
Continue your daily meditation. It filters neuron-endocrine system (mind and emotions). With meditation, do make a deliberate efforts to take training and practice above skills (communication and assertiveness).

I would say this is more of a rant than a revelation.

I have also been through the stage of people-hating, they even have a term for it, misanthropy but ultimately found this viewpoint on the world depressing, alienating and arrogant, so i eventually grew out of it. I mean listen to yourself speak:

Seems to me now that People in this world are just so artificial, they are so fake.

Most people I meet have no true personality, they just respond
Accordingly to what they hear and see, tell someone they look pretty
They feel good, tell the same person they ugly, they feel bad.

Then you also say:

And it seems people always try to make themselves feel
Better about themselves, by putting others down.

Yeah, like you are doing here, putting the whole of humanity down, to feel better about yourself.

All people want to do is show off fancy clothes and talk bad about
Each other.

You are talking bad about all of humanity. So people are all about showing fancy clothes? Very simplistic. You have basically gone from one extreme to the other from craving approval and attention of people to pretending you don’t need people by creating your own world bubble. In either case, you are highly self-absorbed and it is small wonder why you don’t have friends.

Not condemning you, I know exactly what you are going thru, because I went though it as well. But I realized I was doing myself no favours: I was depressed resentful of people, lonely and missing out on sex, relationships, parties, friendships and everything. I mean deep down I always knew I only hated them because I myself had failed to engage them and was jealous of their lifestyle. In fact I wanted to be just like them - and that is what I did. I became like them. You know what they say, “If you can’t beat them, join them” Now, I have a much more compassionate and empathic attitude to people. I understand what they are going though, I understand the complexity of human emotion and desire, and how I am very much playing the same game they are. I don’t see myself as separate from my species - i mean what an arrogant and ugly attitude to have. You wouldn’t even be human if it were for others. What you would be without parenting, schooling, society? An animal.

You will grow out of it eventually.

Hi Xelson,

I understand what you say and I can relate to it. I have been at this point a few years ago, but I was already clearly on my way to heal.

I think, you are getting ahead. I also think in many ways you see yourself. You can change yourself from here.

The Yoga Sutras inform us that as we become more familiar with the divine light inside us which is our true Self, we see that same essence is all other beings. Continue to meditate on your own sense of connection…you will radiate love and begin to attract like-minded people. And I agree with Surya Deva - condemning and judging others for failing to live up to your expectations is not exactly radiating your own light and loving qualities. We’re all dealing with our own kleshas - it’s part of the human experience.

Sutra 1.33:
In relationships, the mind becomes purified by cultivating feelings of friendliness towards those who are happy, compassion for those who are suffering, goodwill towards those who are virtuous, and indifference or neutrality towards those we perceive as wicked or evil.
(maitri karuna mudita upekshanam sukha duhka punya apunya vishayanam bhavanatah chitta prasadanam)

I can’t take life anymore I hate everything
I feel as I been cursed all my life I can’t do anything
I hate Christians Because they say god is good when I clearly see his corruption

I jus want to die tonight, probably will go ride my motorcycle on the opposite of the highway and whatever destiny has written will happen

Knowing god I won’t die, he will just paralyze me

Xelson, you are used to feeling the way you feel. In order to find peace / happiness it’s time to look for the practical ways to do this :slight_smile:

Just meditating will not help your situation,from how I see it.

I mentioned in another post to you about niacin…read about it.

Also, your brain/thinking can be changed. that sounds odd, sorry, not your brain, your thoughts lol

How? Well… there are soooo many books on the power of the mind. Just one thought that’s negative can have an effect on the whole body! It will take time, but you can train your mind to be positive and happy!

But, this can only be done with your dedication and you have to want to do it. Do you want to feel better? Do you want to find happiness that seems to come easily to other people? These are a couple questions you need to ask yourself first, to find out if you are ready and wanting to change. If yes, then time tot get going!!

imagine yourself in 10 years…do you want to be saying, ‘I wish I had defeated depression 10 years ago.’ OR ‘I’m so glad I defeated depression 10 years ago’ ? :slight_smile:

Listen to me

i have never encountered a person who has gotten better

i been hospitalized many times

some people get better, but few years later they all relapse

poeple dont change

people dont get better

i will just die

All that you just wrote above is irrelevant.

You need to begin by just answering the questions I asked, in particular:

Do you [I][B]want[/B][/I] to get better?

Is Xelson and Bolno the same person?