Has anyone read "Kriya Secrets Revealed"?

I’m considering buying the book but the thing is I already have “Yoga and Kriya: A Systematic Course…”.

If anyone has the book could you describe the practice sessions that are given, how long they last etc. I guess it’s all pranayama right? (I don’t really know much about Kriya yoga, it’s probably in the book I have but I haven’t got that far through it, it’s pretty big!).

Thanks
Child of the Tao

Did you read amazon feedbacks? If you have an amazon account you can ask questions to the reviewers.

There is no need to buy this book all the Author did for the most part was copy Ennio Nimis book and make up a bunch of workout routines from his own imagination.

Save your money and go here Ennio does not charge for his book and keeps updating it.

http://www.kriyayogainfo.net

[QUOTE=Seeking;83607]There is no need to buy this book all the Author did for the most part was copy Ennio Nimis book and make up a bunch of workout routines from his own imagination.

Save your money and go here Ennio does not charge for his book and keeps updating it.

http://www.kriyayogainfo.net[/QUOTE]

And they all copy and paste all of their work from HAtha YOga Prahdipika:) and Gheranha Samhita:P

1 Like

Guys I need some advice, after sitting for twenty minutes I get pins and needles in my legs.

Now this is probably normal because I’ve only just started practising kriya but it doesn’t seem to be improving. Twently minutes of sitting seems to be my limit. Will that improve?

Is KY for everybody?

(Questioning)

Panoramix: KY is for him/her whose teacher deems them sufficiently prepared for it.

[QUOTE=CityMonk;83619]And they all copy and paste all of their work from HAtha YOga Prahdipika:) and Gheranha Samhita:P[/QUOTE]

I would like to ask that since you have made this statement to now provide the proof for it.

Please show us all somewhere where the following Kriyas have been taken from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and the Ghernha Samhita.

I would also ask that you share with us the links or source books you are referring to, so that those interested may follow along and draw the same conclusion or not.

Talabya or Talavia

Kechari Non Cutting

Maha Mudra or the combination of moves it is sourced from

Placing Om Japa in the centers

Navi Kriya

1st initiation Kriya Pranayama

Kriya Pranayama as taught by KYI in this current year 2013.

Yoni Mudra

Thokar

These should be enough for now to get a good comparison and I have conveniently listed them in the order they should be performed. Order matters as much as technique. Please note Navi Kriya can be practiced before Kriya Pranayama proper then after then followed by more K1 Kriya Pranayama Proper as the indwelling self so instructs.

It is for everyone who tries it and gets the desire to keep practicing it. If the desire is not there if it does not draw one back time and time again then the answer is no, otherwise yes.

[QUOTE=panoramix;83640]Is KY for everybody?

(Questioning)[/QUOTE]

Since you are just starting 20 minutes is very good. Kriya takes a while to really learn and perform correctly and even then it is ever evolving when practiced with sincerity.

There comes a time eventually where one becomes unaware of body this happened for me before the body actually adapted and it was not unusual to end my practice only to discover afterwards that a leg had fallen asleep but over time that changes and no longer happens.

So keep practicing everything improves over time.

The actual Kriyas do not take long to perform the state they lead one to referred to as the after poise of Kriya is where one eventually finds oneself spending the most time seated as time ceases to have a meaning and one simply experiences bliss and other states that words can not describe which is why it is called a state not a Kriya.

Hope tis helps.

[QUOTE=childofthetao;83630]Guys I need some advice, after sitting for twenty minutes I get pins and needles in my legs.

Now this is probably normal because I’ve only just started practising kriya but it doesn’t seem to be improving. Twently minutes of sitting seems to be my limit. Will that improve?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=childofthetao;83585]I’m considering buying the book but the thing is I already have “Yoga and Kriya: A Systematic Course…”.

If anyone has the book could you describe the practice sessions that are given, how long they last etc. I guess it’s all pranayama right? (I don’t really know much about Kriya yoga, it’s probably in the book I have but I haven’t got that far through it, it’s pretty big!).

Thanks
Child of the Tao[/QUOTE]

These techniques are hard to learn from books no?

From books. However you can get the methods and then by actual daily practice learn. If this is the thing for a person to do for themselves in the first place. One will know if it is there will be a draw to it and you will keep coming back to it. When you sit to practice it will feel like coming home after being out of town for a while.If it is not one will not keep it up.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83607]There is no need to buy this book all the Author did for the most part was copy Ennio Nimis book and make up a bunch of workout routines from his own imagination.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting site from Ennio with a lot to read and for free too.

Ennio Nimis’s book and Kriya Secrets Revealed are parallel and don’t really overlap.

I highly recommend Kriya Secrets Revealed.

Touching my nose closes my sinuses, therefore I can’t do Yoga. I’ve begun Qigong (and one day Tai Chi) instead.