Has anyone tried a Keto Diet before?

Hey y'all!

So I'm starting to do this Keto Diet 28-Challenge. At first I was a bit skeptical because some people said they couldn't follow through in other words they quit. However, I am currently on week 2 and so far so good! My body feels weird but in a good way. Maybe because I'm always eating junk food when I had the chance lol. But since starting this challenge and eating more healthier I noticed I lost a few pounds which wasn't a goal because I am 'fit' and happy with my body. Plus I recently finished the YogaBurnChallenge with my bestfriend and the results were great! I definitely suggest trying it out!

Anyways, has anyone tried a Keto Diet? If so, how did it work out for you. The Keto Diet that I am doing right now is working out so far so that's good news.

Hi, Caia!

I advise you to purchase an air deep fat fryer to always be in shape! A device that can create crispy deep fried delicacies using just a spoonful of oil sounds like George Foreman's fever cheese, but an air purifier can only do this with convection cooking. This works by circulating hot air around the food at a speed to give it a fresh outer layer as a result of a chemical reaction called the Maillard effect. This means that you can fry chips, chicken pieces and all kinds of things (FTW fried pickles) using 80% less fat than a deep fat deep fat fryer. And most of these devices can also cook frozen foods, meat roasts and bake desserts, making them a convenient addition to any kitchen. You can read more here - https://mykitchenadvisor.com/best-air-fryer-under-100/