Have you heard of Yoga Podclass? Amzing Yoga to Stream

Hi, I wondered what your preferred Yoga online channel is. With the amount of classes and teachers out there i kinda feel like it can be overwhelming to find what works best for you.

I recently came across this yoga channel on Spotify: Yello Yoga Podclass

It is basically a yoga class guided by voice only, so you dont get distracted by looking on screens. The concept was completely new to me. It allows me to stay much more in the moment besides that fact that i really enjoy the flow and poses and how they are explained just verbally.

As this girl is just starting out and releasing one episode a week or so (please keep going;)), I wondered if there is similar content on youtube or other channels.

Hello!
Yes, I've heard of Yoga Podclass! It's a fantastic platform for streaming amazing yoga classes. Whether you're a seasoned yogi or a beginner looking to start your yoga journey, Yoga Podclass has something for everyone.

They offer a wide variety of classes, from gentle and restorative sessions to more challenging vinyasa flows. Plus, you can practice from the comfort of your own home, making it convenient and accessible

It's a great way to stay committed to your yoga practice and experience its many physical and mental benefits. Give it a try, and you'll discover the joys of yoga right at your fingertips!
Checkout - Yoga