HEALTH article

Hi folks.

Here is an article I wrote for my blog the other day about Health. I hope you find it interesting and useful:

[I]I’m going to share with you some information that not many people know, and fewer understand.

I want to tell you WHAT HEALTH REALLY IS.
I’m also going to give you 5 practical tips which, if you apply them intelligently, will transform your life!

What is health?
Health is not a lack of disease. It is not the absence of sickness. It is not a negative anything. But many people (including many doctors!) view it like this: “we are healthy when there is nothing wrong”.
You know what? When you look at health like that, you are really just waiting to get sick!

True health is a radiant state of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual vitality. It is much, much more than a lack of symptoms. It is a state of consciousness in which abundant energy and vibrant wisdom merge with physical well-being and peace of mind, bestowing an all-consuming sense of JOY…

This is actually our natural state of being - it is our birth right! It is the way we are supposed to be.
When we experience this state of natural health, it is because all the different aspects of us are unified. Our head, our heart, and our body, are all speaking the same language. We are coherent. All of our different aspects are co-operating.

As I said in the article SUCCESS, coherence and intention, this term coherence comes from the language of Reference Point Therapy. It is also a scientific term: a coherent light pattern is one which is focused. When you focus the beam of a torch, the light becomes more intense; brighter… similarly, when we focus our light, (our awareness, our energy)… we become more powerful. Specifically what this means to us as human beings, is allowing our head (thoughts), our heart (emotions), and our gut (instincts) to be in harmony. When we operate like that, we are coherent, and that means healthy.

So, poor health, sickness, disease, depression, and addiction are symptoms of incoherence. It really is that simple.
If there is something wrong, it is because some part of you is not communicating with the other parts. You are, on some level, incoherent.
What this new understanding means - and let’s be really clear: this is modern, cutting edge information that I am giving you here. Only very recently has this new approach to healing been discovered. What I am talking about here is a NEW PARADIGM, a completely new approach to health and healing.
What this new understanding means, is that we can HEAL ourselves very quickly, very easily, and permanently - now. This is the Holy Grail of healing.

We don’t have to keep on repeating the same patterns of illness, poverty, unhealthy relationship. We don’t have to visit the doctor anymore, or spend thousands of euros on psychotherapy, or keep on going to bio-energy healing again and again. We are able now, if we so choose, to become more coherent!
If health and joy are our birthright, why do so many people suffer from poor health and depression?
The reason why so many people are unhealthy is that our society is unhealthy.
You don’t need me to tell you why and how our society is unhealthy - it’s obvious. Essentially, health is our natural state, but we have become very far removed from what is natural. It’s not natural to spend so many hours inside. It’s not natural to spend so many hours sitting down. It’s not natural to sit in chairs. It’s not natural to… I could go on, but I won’t because you know all this.

What to do about it?
Well, if you want to be healthy, I offer you here some practical advice:
The body needs exercise every day. It needs to stretch, and the muscles need to be used regularly. You don’t have to over-do it, but do DO it! (I’ll write an article on proper exercise later).
Breathe deeply and slowly.
Diet: You need to eat fresh, healthy food, and drink lots of water. If you eat meat, eat only a little (once or twice a week is about right). The human body is not designed to eat large quantities of meat, and doing so causes toxins. (I will write an article on nutrition and vegetarian diet later).
Practice deep relaxation daily.
Meditate. Meditation is relaxation taken to a whole other level. When you meditate, you combine deep relaxation with focused awareness (concentration), and the result is a profound, powerful meeting between YOU and YOURSELF. It’s hard to describe - if you have experienced it, you don’t need me to tell you. If you haven’t… I’ll write an article on meditation later!
If you put these 5 points - exercise, breathing, relaxation, diet, and meditation - into practice daily, you will be well on the way to perfect, radiant health. Remember, that means:
"abundant energy and vibrant wisdom merged with physical well-being and peace of mind, bestowing an all-consuming sense of JOY!"
Practicing these 5 points will help to re-align the different aspects of yourself (for example body, emotions, and thoughts). This means coherence, and therefore greater health.

If you get stuck, it may be that there is a blockage. I highly recommend Reference Point Therapy as a unique, highly efficient method of quickly and permanently releasing blockages. One such blockage could be a lack of discipline - lack of discipline is really low self-esteem: when we love ourselves deeply, we don’t need ‘discipline’ because we automatically do for ourselves what is best.

An example of the way in which RPT works:
perhaps your parents didn’t express their love for you openly when you were a child. Perhaps they worked a lot, or maybe they just didn’t know how to love their children fully. This caused you, as a child, to feel a sense of emptiness; like something is wrong with you; as if something in you is missing. This sense of emptiness is a blockage that causes many problems for many people. It prevents people from living life fully; from loving themselves deeply; and from doing the things that they know they should.
It’s easy to release it with RPT.

I practiced these 5 points for many years, and I made very good progress. Whereas I used to be ill a lot, and suffer from emotional ups and downs, after years of practicing yoga (which is where these 5 points come from - I’ll write an article on yoga later!), I felt much better. But something was missing. When I discovered Reference Point Therapy all that changed. I let go of several blockages that were holding me back, and my health, abundance, and self-esteem all shifted: I became much more successful.

The purpose of this blog is to share the secret of that success with you. I hope it is helping…
With love,
Ben[/I]

There is another article that I wrote about Kundalini Energy and Chakras somewhere on this forum - you’ll have to find it if you want to see it.
Or check my blog!

Injoy! Ben

Here is an article I wrote for my blog the other day about Health. I hope you find it interesting and useful

Thanks for sharing!

very insightful, thanks for sharing.

good. keep it up

I have a question. It seems the health that you describe does allow room for physiological ailments: St Teresa the Little Flower, for instance, had this vibrant being even while she had massive open sores on her legs. Have I read you incorrectly?

To Techne -
I think it’s certainly possible for someone to be vibrantly health in many ways, but still have physical health problems. But in that case the physical ailment is not a ‘disability’. It doesn’t interfere with the persons life in any way. Otherwise we would have to assume that disabled people are automatically doomed to a life of ‘poor health’, and I personally don’t think that it is so.
So yes, I do believe that true health is less about the body than it is about the mind. On the other hand, someone that is truly healthy is usually able to choose to have a healthy body, and in most cases would do so. But you know, the body dies eventually. Growth, decay, and death are all equally important stages in what we call life.
Our society places too much emphasis on the body. We should look after it, keep it healthy as long as we can… but ultimately true health and true happiness are only found within.

So, about this phrase:

If there is something wrong, it is because some part of you is not communicating with the other parts. You are, on some level, incoherent.

What sorts of wrong things ought one seek to correct with the achievement of coherence? Your use of the word ‘something’ seems rather global.

[QUOTE=Techne;31264]So, about this phrase:

What sorts of wrong things ought one seek to correct with the achievement of coherence? Your use of the word ‘something’ seems rather global.[/QUOTE]

My use of the word ‘something’ IS global.
By wrong, I mean something that [B]you[/B] perceive as wrong.
[ul]
Want to be more confident?
Want to heal your bad back?
Want to experience more success and abundance - financial and otherwise?
Want to let go of some old emotional pain?
[/ul]
All of these things and many many more are healed through greater coherence.

I humbly suggest that your list does not include things that are within the list of battlefield medicine maladies that western medicine is actually good at handling, and that you have made a category mistake in asserting that we can stop going to the doctor. (Penicillin has a purpose, even within a coherent life.) Within that, I assert that western culture has made a category mistake in asking western medicine to cure things that it’s definitely not good at. (Confidence, concentration, even bad backs to a medium extent.)

Fair?

I’m not interested in “battlefield medicine maladies”, whatever those are! I’m certainly not interested in anything to do with the battlefield - you cannot have a serious discussion about health in relation to war. It’s like trying to improve cooking methods with poison.

I’m interested in teaching people about a new approach to health; self-responsibility; and life.

If you want to keep going to the doctor Techne, be my guest! I know that many people will - because to become coherent and truly healthy, means to take responsibility for your own health, and most people prefer not to: they are more comfortable handing that responsibility over to someone that wears a white coat.

This "HEALTH article" is an interesting read, and it reminds me of the importance of accessing quality healthcare services. Speaking of which, has anyone had any experiences with the WellCare of Kentucky customer service ? It's always good to hear about real experiences when it comes to healthcare providers' service quality. Sharing insights like this can be quite helpful for others in our community.