Health Benefits Of Sarvangasana

How To Do Sarvangasana And What Are Its Health Benefits
With Yoga our body remains healthy and healthy, but it is not possible for everyone to do every posture. Today, I am giving you information about such an asana, which everyone can easily do, and get the benefit of it. The name of that seat is "Sarvangasana".Sarvangasana affects our entire body, so it is known as Sarvangasana. Remove the diseases of the cosmic body. Paradise feels like this; Asana destroys poisonous elements living inside the body, it enhances the power of life. The more benefits come from the headship, the more benefit we get from the all-rounder. In yoga, after the heading, there is a place for "Sarvangasana". This seat also helps in the awakening of Kundalini Shakti. It is necessary to know the correct method to get benefits of Sarvangasana.
How to do Sarvangasana -
Choose a clean and airy place to do all-round, to help your mind concentrate. First of all, lay the mat on the ground and lie down on the back, mixing your legs together and keeping them straight. Now take a long breath, lift your two legs together, then lift your waist, and then your upper part of the chest. After this, folding the hands of your two hands and holding the body with your hands. In this condition, part of your shoulder to the elbows will remain on the ground. And try to take all the body weight on your shoulders. Put the legs up and down, and plant your little ones with your chest. While exercising Sarvangasana, keep breathing in normal speed and stay in this condition for at least 20 seconds. Take this time from regular practice to 3 minutes. Take the practice of Sarvangasana every day 2 to 3 times. Evening once affects the body.
Benefits of Sarvangasana -
Massive body massaging muscles, makes the body flexible, beautiful and healthy. By doing universalization, all kinds of mental and physical stress are removed, and the body becomes athletic and healthy. By practicing this asana, enhancing the concentration potential, by receiving mental peace. Regularly practicing universalization, a juice is produced in the body, which prevents old age from coming. This posture gets rid of itself from all skin diseases, because this posture removes all blood vessels. Due to not eating food, diarrhea, vata, bile, phlegm, headache, hair getting white, feeling exhausted, hypothyroidism, eye problems, all these diseases are less than any medication. This posture eliminates asthma, cough, stomach disease, impotence, semen etc. By doing this asana, blood flow flows in the opposite direction, hence it enhances appetite by illuminating gastragyi and increases oz juice. By doing cosmic acid, it starts to sprout on the face, and the face looks beautiful.

I hope you liked my short article. Actually I often write about yoga in hindi. I am happy that I am posting this article in this forum.
Kushalkumar. read more Yoga article, about yoga in hindi
Thank for the reading,

I do the shoulder stand fairly often and also with hands on the thighs, letting the weight sink into the hands.

1 Like

Its Nice for your body strenght, Keep It up

Thanks for sharing information about yoga Sarvangasana.As a yoga enthusiast, I love exploring and knowing about new yoga poses, which I follow in my daily routine. After knowing the benefits I will surely perform this yoga.

1 Like

My favorite asana. A person suffering from headache, asthma, bronchitis, neck and breathing problems can benefit from this posture. This is the mother of asanas.

When you don't have time to practice at least practice this one for 10min, it makes blood to circulate well in the body.

When you don't have time to practice at least practice this one for 10min, it makes blood to circulate well in the body.

It is a advance level of yoga which is full packed with the health benefits. In the Sarvangasana is a entire body workout. Once you will get the effective results by practicing yoga, then you cannot get rid from doing the yoga asanas in your daily routine.
Benefits
• Improve blood circulation
• Rectifies disorder from ears, nose and throat
• Eliminate the hair loss
• Cured hernia
• Helps in weight loss
• Kidney disorder
• Chronic pain
• Skin diseases
• Asthma

I was asked to demonstrate the shoulder stand to the other students, very easy for me but none of the other students did it.

Benefits of Sarvangasana

• It is one of the few yoga poses that stimulates and regulates entire body, thus sarvangasana Improves Overall Health.
  • It improves blood circulation.
  • very beneficial for digestive system.
  • It strengthens and cure back pain.
  • Helpful in sexual disorder by improving function of sex organ.
  • Regular practice of this asana cures thyroid problem because of more blood flow into throat and thyroid gland.
  • It helps in weight loss.
  • It controls the blood sugar level and correct the improper functioning of pancreas.
  • beneficial in insomnia and promote restful sleep.
  • it improves the function of the ovaries.

One of the great benefits of Sarvangasana is its effect on the thyroid gland. It prevents and regulates thyroid disorders. Though not advised not to practice it with uncontrolled hypertension, it helps to control it. It means you have to get your blood pressure normal through other means, say medicines, then the practice helps to control the blood pressure to reduce blood pressure. Yet another benefit is it helps prevent Varicose veins and even reverse it. These are the three special benefits that one can get apart from other benefits that are common to yoga practice. The following article explains more on Sarvangasana.

1 Like