Healthy Body

Hi. I’m new at yoga and I’m also new here. I respectfully hope it’s OK to post this info, and a link.

My name is Mary Biederstadt. I suffered for many years with constipation, hemorrhoids, and painful urination. I couldn’t sleep well at night because of very bad leg cramps.

I began experiencing the nightmare of acid reflux. I was so scared! Then, I developed Plantar Fasciitis, and then Sciatica - pain in the butt and groin that radiates down your leg. My body was trying it’s best to get my attention!

I’ve started a blog to inform people about their Psoas and Piriformis muscles, and how to stretch them. These muscles and others in the area are what truly supports our internal organs and holds them up in the right places! Among other things, I learned the Pigeon Pose, and I don’t have acid reflux, or any of those other symptoms, anymore. I seldom have the leg cramps, and when I do it’s very slight. I truly feel like a new person.

As soon as I can, I’ll give you the link to my blog. There is a lot of information posted there.