Hello, Can anyone tell me the BEST online meditation course?

Is there can tell me the BEST online meditation course?

There cant be cause its individual , what works for you might not work for some other.

Just try to have no thoughts if they come dont involve in them just let them pass. After some time you will be able to extend the space between thoughts. When you get bigger and bigger space you will feel more relaxed.

You can concentrate on your breathing through your nose when you inhale and exhale , just where your nose and upperlip meets. Best is to sit erect but if you are beginner you can start with laying down. But sitting is better.

mike,

check out my youtube page if you want some help.

more videos are on the way.

by the end of the year, i’ll have the entire path from suffering to enlightenment detailed for all.

namaste

-dale

ps- it may not be the best but i’m very effective at helping those willing to be led.

Start learning meditation from experts we are at Arhanta yoga offers meditation teacher training online at an affordable price.

Become a certified and confident Meditation teacher with our comprehensive online training of 50 hours. Learn to teach meditation and complete the course at your own pace. Learn from expert teacher Ram Jain (ERYT 500) with his 22+ years of teaching experience. After successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that allows you to start teaching meditation all over the world.

The online teaching exemption from Yoga Alliance has been extended through December 31, 2023. All continued education courses (YACEP) with Arhanta Online Academy therefore are counted toward contact hours and can be used toward the Continuing Education (CE) teaching hours requirement for all RYTs.

any online course that teaches vippassanna as taught by S. N. Goenka

also for just straight up Zen ... if feel breath come in Including chest... and during exhale.... sense activity amplitudes will turn down within 30 seconds... & there yah are :slight_smile: