Hello from Sunny Southern CA

I’ll be back down in that area again in a couple of weeks, and I will be sure to give you an update on the temperature, sunshine, condition of the palm trees, etc. I’ll be sure to send my complaints about the heat to you, while I envy your foggy, damp, chilly days.

When I used to go to Florida (in the winter of course) I would see funny post cards to send to your friends up north. One of them had two pictures, one of someone shoveling snow with “you” as the caption, and the other one of someone in a swimsuit under a palm tree drinking a cocktail with “me” as the caption.

[QUOTE=kareng;41953]just listen to yourselves…bragging thats what it is! nothing but bragging!![/QUOTE]

Yes, yes it would be… if I liked hot weather…and I don’t :smiley:

It was less bragging and more complaining :smiley:

But I did like San Diego

I think I am warming to you Yulaw :cool:

Thomas there is some fantastic wildlife in San Diago, they have Sharks, Great Whites, but they are not dangerous so you can swim with them happily, also check out the Small Rays, if you paddle in and shuffle your bare feet, you can find them. Do take your shorts with you. :grin:

I am told La Jolla in San Diego is a great place to visit and one of the best beaches to see…oh and a great place to swim with the sharks too :smiley:

hahaha yep agree its a def Thomas x

If you keep talking like this, your next incarnation will be in Siberia to teach you a lesson to appreciate the London fog and all the other good weather you have.

You don’t know how horrible it can be to have day after day of warmth and sunshine, especially when when others are enjoying cold and snow, and having the fun of scraping ice off their windshields. It seems so unfair, and one can feel left out.

yes Thomas Siberia, and I shall recall our internet friendship in the death process to make sure you accompany me there:-P:-P

Hi to all you guys .Anybody in San Diego area that know a good raja yoga comunity?Please let me know.

True, but it was 95, 100, 90 degrees for the first several days of my stay before returning to average 70s and 60s. Now I started my own yoga studio management software