Hello from Thailand

Namaste brothers & sisters!

My wonderful wife and I are students of yoga and I was looking for a forum where I could come and learn as well as enjoy fellowship. Hopefully this can be it because I dislike very much joining many web sites! On the other hand I love communities like this and am eager to participate

I am partial to, having trained in, the Sivananda tradition and enjoy aspects of many styles while remaining focused, and ever more deeply (i pray) on the whole yoga. My practice includes all 8 limbs/petals of yoga and I enjoy pranayama, meditation practice and study of philosophy such as the Patanjali yoga sutras. Without getting mired in the dogma that characterizes modern religion I enjoy the perspective that the philosophy studies lend to my day to day life.

We live near Bangkok, Thailand and will begin yoga + jungle adventure retreats here early next year! I’m so excited & grateful about that!

I guess along with practical sharing, mundane conjecture (let there be little!) and just enjoying the community I may be found posting some philosophical questions or postulations for friendly comments and even critique. I love critique… let’s just say that I take it the right way… however if you’re being an ass, expect to be named so lol :smiley:

Shannon