Hello World!

Hello.I’m new to this forum and I’m very happy that I discovered this gold mine:)Thank you to everybody for doing this.I’m doing Martial Arts and I consider a very good combination with the Yoga,this is why I started to study Yoga.
There is a big problem.At the moment I dont have any instructor.Do you think I can learn Yoga,of course just Asana,from videos,instructions,books etc.?
I have a lot of questions as I started to study the postures.But I’ll post them in a specific subject,please tell me where I have to.
I’m verry sorry if my english isn’t good,I really try to teach it right.I hope you udnerstood my sayings.

Thank you!

Gorgan Razvan from Romania

Bine ati venit!

Mie imi pare ca, dat fiind ca va pricepeti deja la arte martiale, probabil aveti indemanarile fizice necesare pentru a invata foarte bine de dvd-uri si carti. Dar nimic nu-i mai bun decat un bun profesor, cel putin pentru a demonstra pozitiile corecte s.a.m.d. de cand in cand.

Daca locuiti in oras, ar trebui sa fie un curs de yoga undeva aproape de dvs. Merita sa participati o data…

Cu stima,
Namaste,
Yaara

Welcome! If you have asana questions, our general yoga discussion area would be great. And your english is easy to understand :slight_smile: If you want a little advice, just put one space after your commas and two after your periods :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=David;55419]Welcome! If you have asana questions, our general yoga discussion area would be great. And your english is easy to understand :slight_smile: If you want a little advice, just put one space after your commas and two after your periods :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the warm welcome and for the advice:)

Hello to all world,

I’m new here in the yoga forum, Nice to meet you all, here is to talk about the yoga. I am very familiar with yoga and do yoga from my school when i’m in 8th. Now i’m working in IT field.

[QUOTE=yog;55776]Hello to all world,

I’m new here in the yoga forum, Nice to meet you all, here is to talk about the yoga. I am very familiar with yoga and do yoga from my school when i’m in 8th. Now i’m working in IT field.[/QUOTE]

Nice to meet you too:)Welcome!

Thanks Razvan!
For welcome me.

I am a regular practitioner and trainer of Hata Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama and Suryanamaskar. Joined this forum today to connect with the virtual world of yogis and yogins.

[QUOTE=Sahasrara;55951]I am a regular practitioner and trainer of Hata Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama and Suryanamaskar. Joined this forum today to connect with the virtual world of yogis and yogins.[/QUOTE]

Hi Sahasrara,

Welcome here! your great knowledge about different yoga’s help us to know more about asana…

Hello newcomers…Razvan and Yog…welcome from Great Britiain…xx

[QUOTE=yog;56185]Hi Sahasrara,

Welcome here! your great knowledge about different yoga’s help us to know more about asana…[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Sure!