Help: Eye higher than the other

This condition, whatever it is, affects my practice.
3-4 years ago, I noticed that my eyes frequently feel strain and that whenever we took pictures and zoomed them, my right eye being higher than the other became noticeable.
That was not the case when I was younger, I had symmetrical eyes, at least not misaligned as they are now. As time goes by the misalignment becomes more and more obvious that it looks like my face is sort of distorted sometimes. I already went from doctors to doctors because aside from misalignment, eye strain, headache, shoulder discomfort, anxiety and overlapping vision are being felt by me. They advised it could be migraine, vertigo and computer-vision syndrome and their recommendations did not work. They said that misalignment is really just natural.
But someone in the USA, a clinic in Michigan, called me upon my inquiry and informed me that I am a candidate for evaluation for Vertical Heterophoria.
This is a condition where one eye is higher than the other and since that brain doesn’t tolerate double vision, it tries to correct it but gives the above-mentioned symptoms in the process.
But it affects my spiritual practice, and everything.
I can’t hold a position too long or meditate long enough because of this condition, I get tired easily. It can only be treated in the USA so far, which is far from where am I(Philippines).
Has anyone already heard of this condition? Does anyone know what else I can do?

You did not mention your age but anyways there is a solution to your issue. There are couple of exercises for eyes and if you try, you should see good improvements.

Just like other body parts even eyes are victim of muscle imbalance and they need proper exercise. I have seen very good improvement myself and observed on my students as well. You can find these on internet.

Hello SohamYogaStudio. I am 23 years old. May I know the name of the exercises that I can try?

You are quite young and can reverse many issues. Try out following, there are 8 series.