Help find 500 hr TTC in INDIA Aug-Sept 2011

Hello!
As the title states, I am looking for a 500 hr TTC in INDIA Aug-Sept 2011. I was planning to go to Shri Kali Ashram in Goa, but they’ve not replied to my queries.
Please let me know if you have any recommendations.
Alternatively. I would consider an intensive Sanskrit & theory course.
Love + Light!
apaige

Are you looking for a full 500 hour training program from the beginning, or are you already 200 hour certified and searching for a ‘500 hour level’ program which is actually just 300 hours?

And what kind of yoga do you study now? What is important to you? What is your practice like? Is it more physically focused or more meditatively focused? What aspects of yoga draw your attention the most?

Also - what country are you coming from?

Thank you for your interest. We apologize for the delay in responding. We were closed during the monsoon and were relocating. During all the activity we have missed your email.

You can reach the Ashram by phone at +91886910408

Shri Kali Ashram

Association for Yoga and Meditation provides Yoga TTC 500 hrs from 15 jully - 13 sept. 2012. Participant required to be experienced in yoga. course will focus on hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Yoga therapy and deep spiritual practices.

thanks

Sewak

[QUOTE=suryadaya;64878]Are you looking for a full 500 hour training program from the beginning, or are you already 200 hour certified and searching for a ‘500 hour level’ program which is actually just 300 hours?

And what kind of yoga do you study now? What is important to you? What is your practice like? Is it more physically focused or more meditatively focused? What aspects of yoga draw your attention the most?

Also - what country are you coming from?[/QUOTE]

Hello suryadaya! I?m form Uruguay and I have the same interest, a 500 hr TTC, I?m starting from the beginning about April-May 2012.

I?m looking for a well balanced course where I can have deeper knowledge about poses and effects, but also about meditation, philosophy and ancient lectures. Some classes in different styles mainly Ashtanga, Vinyasa would be a plus.

Thanks in advance for your help! :o I?m overwhelmed with so many options :stuck_out_tongue:

Peace

Hey, do you want to join 500-hour yoga teacher training classes? we are at ARhanta yoga provides 500-hour yoga teacher training classes. The 500-hour training combines the 200-hour yoga TTC and the 300-hour advanced yoga TTC in a total of 8 weeks. During the course, you will gain in-depth knowledge of teaching methodology and techniques, instructions and modifications of yoga asanas, anatomy, and physiology, yoga philosophy, pranayama, and bandhas.