HELP Pains, Cubital Nerves

Dear all,
I’m really happy to join the community and discuss with all of us.
I really need your help.

Here is my problem :
I started yoga yesterday for the first in a yoga school; it was a lesson for beginners with lot of people.I had lot of difficulties to find a confortable position to sit - the lotus position -, and had pains in my legs, hips, back. I guess that is normal.
BUT when I started to do the Sarvangasana posture (Position weighting on the shoulders) for the first time, I had pins and needles in my right arm. I thought it was normal too, as my body is not get used to do it; but the pain and feeling kept going all along the session and my arm was insensitive.I thought after few hours it should be fine, after the class. But during the night and know and I still have pins and needles in my arm. specially in my ring finger and little finger.
I read it could be the cubital nerve. And I am really worried about it, what can I do to relieve the insensitiveness?

I read it could be dangerous to let it settled in my arm, because the inflammation of this nerve could lead to more serious problem. Should I consult a doctor?

Thank you very much

with love and peace

Marie