Hey Y'all!

Hey Y’all!

Introductions: So I’m not from the south, but it still comes out :o Anyways my name is Jessica. I go by Jeska. I’m a Freshman in College.

Yoga Background: I started to become interested in Yoga in Middle School because for a week of Gym we had a Yoga Teacher come in. From there, I bought a DVD and rented books from the local Library. I have also attended a few free beginner yoga classes from a few different Yoga Studios around where I live. On campus, we have Yoga classes, but they have conflicted with my schedule for the past two semester :frowning: Anyways, so that is my yoga background.

Future Goals: A few future goals of mine is to ONE: become a Yoga Teacher and TWO: have Yoga a part of my daily life and lead a Yogi/Yogic lifestyle (I’m not sure which one is correct, I’ve seen both used). It’s very fascinating and intriguing and I want to learn everything that I possibly can about it!

So yea, that’s a little about myself! :sunglasses:

From Great Britain…Welcome Frankie…you sound very positive…x

Hey Jessica, it’s great to have you here :slight_smile: Hopefully your campus yoga classes don’t conflict with your schedule in the future as that would be a pretty great way to go. See you around the forum!