Hi Everyone!

Hey

I just found this forum and I decided to join it immediately. I am pretty sure I am going to love it here. I am puertorrican, but I have been living for almost 7 years in the United States.

I love yoga… but I have been on and off during the past 5 years because of stress, sickness, job problems etc. But I just realize that yoga is what I need to help me to walk this path full of complications called life. So, I am really to totally devote myself to yoga not only as a physical activity but also as a way of living.

I would love to make some yogi friends here because sadly, here in my real work I dont know anyone who practice yoga. So, I would really like to share my experience and learn about other people experiences too.

See you around!

hi Marie, welcome to the forums! Take much with a grain of salt, but know also you can find some very deep discussions here as well as those to share yoga experiences with.

Hope you like it!

I am so sorry you have so many mountains to climb, but I am glad you are in yoga, because I know personally how easy it is to always come back to continuity through yoga; flexibility through poses (mods); no hassel of working out- you do not have to break a sweat, take off your makeup, or wear special clothes for at home work out.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: