Hi from Ivana

Hi everybody
I am just preparing my exam of Meditation teacher diploma course. I do meditation and I would like to teach it. I hope I am at right place to chat despite my yoga is focus on meditation.
I am Czech living in the UK, I like to make friends and I hope I am open mind person.
Ivana

Hi Ivana, welcome! Yes, you’re in the right place :slight_smile: Our “Spirit’s Path” subforum is dedicated to meditation and the like.

[QUOTE=David;54727]Hi Ivana, welcome! Yes, you’re in the right place :slight_smile: Our “Spirit’s Path” subforum is dedicated to meditation and the like.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your “welcome”. I am going to “Spirit’s Path”.
Take care.
Ivana

Hi Ivan & welcome.You should find a lot of useful info. & resources, dialogue etc and you will find alot of kind people here.[I]

[I]E[/I]NJOY the interactions!

[/I]

[QUOTE=core789;54820]Hi Ivan & welcome.You should find a lot of useful info. & resources, dialogue etc and you will find alot of kind people here.[I]

[I]E[/I]NJOY the interactions!

[/I][/QUOTE]

Thanks I hope you will enjoy interactions with me either.
Ivana

Welcome Ivana. Hope you enjoy your time here, for as David would agree, these forums are kind of our Yoga philosophy and practice workshop, where we hone our skills by debating and sharing.

[QUOTE=High Wolf;58537]Welcome Ivana. Hope you enjoy your time here, for as David would agree, these forums are kind of our Yoga philosophy and practice workshop, where we hone our skills by debating and sharing.[/QUOTE]