Hi! very green newbie here :)

hello all I am a 25 year old guy currently living in the Pacific Northwest of the US, although I will be moving to Hawaii in a month… I have only been practicing for a week but am already in love with yoga! I am doing it just as much for the spiritual aspect as the physical, and hope to further integrate the two. I don’t have much knowledge and will probably be asking lots of questions, but here I am :slight_smile:

Hi! Welcome to forum. Hawaiian weather is so vastly different than that of the Pacific Northwest. I have been to Seattle and it was very wet and cold although the scenery is very pretty. I would love to move to Hawaii. You are very lucky! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=gossamyrrh;64204]hello all I am a 25 year old guy currently living in the Pacific Northwest of the US, although I will be moving to Hawaii in a month… I have only been practicing for a week but am already in love with yoga! I am doing it just as much for the spiritual aspect as the physical, and hope to further integrate the two. I don’t have much knowledge and will probably be asking lots of questions, but here I am :)[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum! I am a young guy myself (late 20’s) and have been practicing off and on for a little over a year and a half. It got away from me for a long time but I recently got back on the mat and have been doing yoga for the last week almost every night. I find I am sleeping better at night and I am hoping to start doing a bit of yoga in the morning as well to start my day. Enjoy your practice and keep us posted. Ask all the questions you like:)