How do i start a new thread?

how do i create a new post

1.Go to Yoga Forums -( or click on blue html text link situated at top-left corner of page)

2.Click on relevant Forum (out of the list, you are choosing where you wish your new post/thread to appear in,i.e a suitable forum)

3.‘New Thread’ icon appears at top left of page (above sub-list of entries/thread headings)

Click on it.Voila

I assume this is what you mean.

We believe, you are required to post 25 postings before you can create your own thread on this Forum.

Namaste,
YogiWebDesigns

[quote=yogiwebdesigns;18825]We believe, you are required to post 25 postings before you can create your own thread on this Forum.

Namaste,
YogiWebDesigns[/quote]

YWD and all,
You are able to create threads and posts immediately upon setting up your profile and logging on. Let any of us moderators know if you need help starting threads or anything else.

Cheers,
Nichole

Thanks Nichole!

YogiWebDesigns

[quote=yogiwebdesigns;18825]We believe, you are required to post 25 postings before you can create your own thread on this Forum.

Namaste,
YogiWebDesigns[/quote]

i don’t believe that is the case,cos my first post was a thread.

i think you mean attaching e-mail links, one may need certain post number. that may be to protect site against spammers. i’m sure admin/moderators could illuminate these kinds of issues.

to post a new thread - look out for icon appearing ,after clicking on the relevant forum you wish your thread to appear in.

i tried to illuminate the issue with my post above…perhaps i need a new light bulb? :smiley:

25 light bulbs might do it… more light bulbs can help illuminate more issues.

thanks for your contribution here , Nichole.
i can just see now the white filaments of your efflorescent lamp burning brighter,as we speak.:slight_smile: