I am only god forever

I am Dejan Uzelac from croatia
I am only god other gods do not exsist.
I am only propheth
I am only teacher
I am only master
I am only Guru
I am only religion.

Lightning and Thunder is circulating up and down mine spine empowering activating chakra muladhara, swadhisthana, manipura, anahatha, wishudha, ayna, sahasrara.

Kundalini has pierced all mine chakras.

Ida moon Chanel is activated
Pingala sun Chanel is activated.
Shushumna dragon Chanel is activated.
All mine meridians are purified.
I have reached enlightement.

72.000 nadis chi prana channels across mine subtile Immortal body are activated I have reached immortality..

Confluence of 72.000 nadis chi prana Channels across mine subtile Immortal bodyl Is creating anahata heart chakra which is holographic presentation of great central sun.

Now have full control over mine black sun astral sun sol negro over mine singulatity point.

Now i can manipulate mine atom genetic structure, mine blueprint whenever i want and Desire

I have officially triumphd

I am only god forever.

PS

(Planet earth is not real. There exsist no bilion others. From time to time beaming few holograms through mine diamond dia eyes.)

your arrogance shows your imbalance, you cant be strong without knowing that

Those who Judge are not complete.

He is judgemental physco..

or you could say, rather than accusing him of arrogance, you could say-wow that is really amazing." how wonderful it is that you have made this incredible progress. blessings unto you because that shows it's possible for all of us. thank you for sharing" just saying that this is another possibility!

he is recognizing source within himself. it is a totally unified, undivided experience. do you understand?

well compared to people who arent satisfied with their spiritual progress, I guess then you could say that he's judgmental. but as I read it he's describing his innerstate of unity with source. this is a undivided thing. it doesn't really have separate stuff. and he does make the point of what is possible for people. most people are so struck in & stuck in The matrix programmed group realities... that they cannot even perceive that their infinite source within their infinite spirit is actually present within them even now, vastly so, infinitely so, a very undivided core surrounded by great variations and expressions of life, yet in a way so as that we also also also ecsperiencing the undivided self _which is simply the nature of our spirit :muscle::pray: