I am trying to learn to do yoga via YouTube

Youtube is the best. These days I’ve been watching a lot of yoga using a ball routines. Here’s one I follow every day: https://youtu.be/XRfPmGAXJJg

Yoga with Adriene. I started doing yoga with Adriene 11 months ago (I can’t believe it’s only been 11 months), but my life has changed. I’ve been doing yoga with her every day since then – and even started a yoga class at work featuring her videos, and started a youtube channel of me doing yoga with her videos because friends wanted to do it too. I haven’t done go with anyone else or gone to a studio or anything, I’ve ONLY done videos with Yoga with Adriene, and she’s taught me better than anyone I could imagine. She’s perfect and amazing and funny and SO KIND – FIND WHAT FEELS GOOD! And she teaches you the perfect foundation for learning and growing your practice. Cannot praise her enough. She’s completely changed my life.
Praise to any aspiring yogis out there, try it, do it in the comfort of your own home, nobody to get embarrassed in front of, and watch your life – and body – change!! Love and light, namaste!

1 Like

I often recommend that new yogis (who want to practice at home) check out Yoga with Adriene on YouTube. She has a great beginners series, short videos with good audio, good lighting and she’s very personable :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am also new to yoga, but have come across this app on google play,app store and amazon: yoga miracle with seven steps. it has authentic video explanations.

I have been using BOHOBEAUTIFUL she is great!!

Check out Arhanta yoga, a youtube channel.