I want to learn Meditation

Meditation can be defined as a set of techniques that are intended to encourage a heightened state of awareness and focused attention. There are many benefits of meditation such as gaining a new perspective on stressful situations, building skills to manage your stress, Increasing self-awareness, focusing on the present and reducing negative emotions. Meditation without a master isn't always easy to learn and you may need a guide for that. Here is some Free meditation info that allowed me to manifest some pretty cool stuff.
http://bit.ly/MeditationBenefits101
. You must not miss the chance to avail this opportunity.

People can meditate without being Buddhists. It will help you clear your mind, push away negative thoughts and achieve calmness. Do not hesitate to start meditating. I start every day with Yoga and meditation, and have been doing this for years.

It will help you so much that you will stop having depression, anxiety & stress, the most common attributes man has inculcated today. Once these are solved, almost all other diseases get distanced. The benefits of Yoga and Meditation are today universal, but the science behind them is yet to be explored on a massive level.

Meditation is not only for the yogis sitting amidst the trees and woods in the forest or at the top of any peak. Meditation is for all. With this purpose to spread the real knowledge & power of meditation, Dr. Indranill Basu Ray conducted an extensive workshop at International Yoga Conference, USA June 2021 that will help you start living a healthy and blissful life. Know more scientific benefits of meditation and bring it into your practice.

If you still need more reasons to understand the benefits of mediation, this workshop will not only answer your questions but also show you live how to practice proper meditation. Watch and learn more about mediation at Meditation - Connect to the consciousness

Hi @MatrixGravity

Meditation is a practice where an individual start focus in the mind on a particular thought and to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state.
So, I will give you a advice that you should learn meditation by a trainer rather than videos and books.

Hey, do you want to learn meditation? we are at Arhanta yoga provides meditation classes online from experts. Become a certified & confident meditation teacher with our comprehensive online training. Learn to teach meditation & complete the course at your schedule. Learn from expert teacher Ram Jain (ERYT 500).

What Will You Learn?

Here is a brief overview of what you will learn in this meditation course

• How to practice meditation correctly

• How to teach meditation

• How to develop the right voice & script

• How to setup & structure a class

• How to teach 18 meditation scripts

• Evidence based benefits of meditation

• Meditation & neuroscience

• An overview of different meditation traditions

• Fundamental principles of meditation

• Understand the science behind meditation

• Understand the difference between different meditation styles

• Important do's and don't s of teaching meditation

• Anatomy for finding the right sitting position

• How to integrate meditation in daily life

I would like to share my experience with you. I took a meditation course from Arhanta yoga Now I can easily do meditation their experts faculty is awesome they teach us the very good way. If you want to learn meditation from experts I would suggest you join Arhanta yoga they are best.

Meditation is different from Focused Attention
Meditation is pointed toward one aspect, not task.

Meditation is both religious and non-religious (for example, GSR's Scientific Meditation)

Meditation was not started by Buddhists. Buddhism started branching against Hinduism, which used Meditation since much earlier times. So you need not be a Buddhist.

Easiness depends on different methods and how you much you are motivated. Also scientifically, meditation effectiveness depends on various inherited traits of an individual

Incense stimulates brain and the FEEL you get in an environment is an added advantage.

1. What is Meditation exactly?
  • To make it short it is an exercise for your mind and soul with lots of benefit.
  1. Is it a religious practice?
  • No it is not
  1. Do you have to be a Buddhist to be able to Meditate?
  • No it was included in Buddhism and Hinduism in order for people to practice this art since people would believe in the religious text.
  1. What are the main benefits of Meditation?
  • It makes you more focused in anything you do
  • it helps you to have control over your mind
  • It reliefs your stress
  • it helps you to be connected to your self and the benefits in abundance you just have to do it right
  1. Is it easy to learn how to do?
  • Yes it is easy to learn refer this YouTube video for better understanding
  1. What does using Incense have to do with Meditation?
  • It is jut to make your environment clean and fresh. To make the smell nice so you will be able to concentrate.

Listen ! anyone can do meditation its not something that only religious people do , it suggest you to start it right away. if you need further help learn from the experts by clicking this links

Hey, do you want to learn meditation from experts? we are at Arhanta yoga provides meditation classes online at an affordable price. Check out our official website and know more details

Best place to learn meditation -Kaivalyadhama is the world's old yoga institute. They provide online/offline yoga and meditation courses do check.
The_front_entrance_to_the_Kaivalyadhama_Institute_Kdham.JPG

Wait till you read this. For anyone who thinks of meditation and says, NOT FOR ME or TOO TOUGH, or NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE.

All of us can meditate, and it certainly does not require us to go to a cave or get disinterested or disgruntled with the world to start meditating. Meditation can be the best inner adventure you have yet had.

I had my first experience with meditation when I was 17. I experienced a timeless space of consciousness, where every experience of seeing, smelling, touching was an explosion of bliss. That was like watching soap operas all my life on a black and white television to suddenly watching interstellar on Imax!

What exactly is meditation?

All meditation certainly is declutching from unconscious habitual thinking and experiencing a beautiful state of being.

However, every one of the world’s meditations can be classified into 3 categories.

“CONCENTRATION BASED MEDITATION” – where the meditator focuses on one single point, a form or a mantra and obliterates the rest from their focus. The purpose of concentration based practices ranges from a desire to prevent brain degenerative disease to enhancing efficiency to ultimately going beyond thought to a thought-less state of being.

For More Info - Meditation

[quote="johnpeter.yoga, post:26, topic:8908"]
Arhanta yoga [/quote] Yoga/connection does not exist without Kundalini awakening.
1990-0316 The Powers of Kundalini, Interview Shri Mataji with Stephen Taylor, Burwood Ashram, DP-RAW - YouTube