I'd like your opinion on this "yoga routine"

Hi everyone,

I’m designing a “yoga routine” that involves all of the eight chakras. This would be a quick series of asanas for daily use. On sundays I would concentrate on asanas for each chakra, one per week.

• Vrksasana(Tree pose)
  • Uttanasana (Standing forward bend)
  • Mandukasana (Frog pose)
  • Upavistha Konasana (Straddle pose)
  • Phanurasana (Bow pose)
  • Bitilasna (Cat /Cow pose)
  • Matsyasana (Fish pose)
  • Halasana (Plowpose)
  • Virabhadrasana III (Warrior III pose)
  • Balasana (Child’s pose)
  • Supta Virasana (Reclined Hero pose)
  • Lotus pose meditation

Do you think it’s ok or it would be better to do one chakra each day?

Thanks in advice!!

A routine needs to be wholistic. All routines for those who have not yet attained total sense withdrawal, should start with at least 20 minutes sitting in the easy pose and clearing the mind of thoughts. The asanas were designed to loosen the spine in particular so that you can get to a point where you can sit for three to five hours while attempting meditation. somewhere around the middle of a routine you need to include pranayama this is vitally important to your energy levels and state of mind (promotes a sense of wellbeing). You should end with Savasana - this aids in drawing the mind away from the senses. It is pointless "meditating" until you have achieved sense withdrawal, only then can you look inward with your mind.
I couldn't help but notice that you have picked some of the more "romantic" poses.
As I said, Asanas are aiming for one outcome alone and that is to be able to sit in perfect stillness. The only reason there are so many Asanas (you really only need to know around 20) is that the ancients developed them in isolation to be passed on to one student at a time. When yoga became popular during the late 19th century, many yogins came out of the forests to show off there abilities and pass them on. the catalogue of Asanas is well over 600.....