I'm looking for a 200 hour ashtanga yoga teacher training in India. Any recommendation is appreciated. Thank you

Hello YOGAFORUMS community.

I hope you all are doing well.

I want to pursue 200 hr ashtanga yoga teacher training in India, but I'm very confused about choosing the right center because I've found 8-10 centers while doing my research.

Can anybody recommend me a center and share your experience so that it gets easier for me to choose one.

Your valuable input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

First thank you. We really appreciated that you choosed India for yoga teacher training. Yogi360 is the abode of spectacular Yogic and Ayurvedic experiences around the world. We have an inquisitive team of passionate yogis, travellers, tech gurus, marketing wizards and gifted writers. We showcase the world of wellness in 360, with most amazing Yoga and Ayurveda retreats,yoga courses, treatments, events, globally recognized yoga schools, influential yoga teachers, sophisticated yoga studios and yoga ashrams that are nestled in the lap of nature. We are organizing a 200 hour yoga teacher training from first week of February.

If interseted we can share the curriculum and highlights.

Given below is link for enquire or booking.

https://www.yogi360.com/yoga-teacher-training-course

Good to know that you have chosen India for your 200 hour ashtanga yoga teacher training. Let me help you in enlightening with the top most school in India along with famous places for yoga. Rishikesh, Dharamsala, Gokarna and Goa are most visited places in India for Yoga. Talking about the school, in entire India there are only few schools which cater to more than 2 to 3 places. Multi Style yoga school is one of them which has it’s team in Dharamsala, Gokarna and Goa.

Practicing 200 hour ashtanga yoga teacher training in India helps you in knowing the knitty-gritties of yoga as yoga was discovered first in India. The educators have practiced Yoga, Mantras, Meditation from the gurus who brought this to India.
To start with choose the best place or your 200 hour ashtanga yoga teacher training in India which can be Dharamsala for the beginners. The team is experienced and skilled enthusiasts for yoga. The benefits just can’t be described they serve the best food, best location, timings etc. Are the additional factor to join the yoga.

Learn more about 200 hour ashtanga yoga teacher training in India: https://www.multistyleyogaschool.com/
:star_struck:

Hi!

Good to hear that you chose India for 200 hours yoga teacher training. Recently, a close friend of mine completed 200 hours Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Program from Ekattva Yogshala, Rishikesh and was very happy that he chose this yoga school.

She shared with me their curriculum highlights:
Yogasana Practice
Yoga Philosophy
Anatomy & Physiology
Vinyasa Flow
Pranayama & Meditation
Principles of Ayurveda
Teaching Practice
Group Activities
Outdoor Practice
Much more

If you want to discover everything about this yoga school, take a look at their200 Hours YTT Program details!

Hi All, Here is the ‘Meditation for Yoga Teachers’ Workshop by Kaivalyadhama, one of the oldest and best Yoga Institutes of the world, follows a systematic and progressive approach to Yogic meditation. This advanced-level course for Yoga teachers focuses on intense self-awareness, in-depth theoretical perspectives, and comprehensive practice methods.

Join our Yoga Alliance accredited online 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher certification course. With this course, you will develop all the necessary skills to start teaching yoga professionally. You will learn, how to instruct, adjust, correct, modify and structure a comprehensive yoga class. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that enables you to start teaching yoga all over the world.

Why Choose Arhanta?

Arhanta Yoga ® is an international yoga teacher training school with Yoga ashrams in India and The Netherlands. We provide internationally accredited professional yoga certification courses while maintaining the authenticity of the ancient teachings.