In search of a digital-detox restorative yoga resort

Dear,

I'm suffering from brain fog for 4 months now due to chronic stress and OCD perfectionism. I have seen 3 different psychologists in the last 4 months, and they all say that I need to learn to relax again and that Yoga/Meditation is ideal for this.

Yoga/Meditation is completely new to me, but according to what I have found on the internet, Yin yoga, Restorative yoga and Yoga Nidra could help me.

I thought of following a yoga retreat but can't really find what I am looking for.

Every search I do, I get the most luxurious resorts, which I really don't need in this situation.

What I am really looking for is:

• a Yin yoga, Restorative yoga or Yoga Nidra retreat
  • duration: 3 weeks to 1 month (will be necessary I'm afraid)
  • introduction to Yoga/Meditation/breath techniques
  • digital-detox
  • no extreme luxury, really back to basics preferably
  • and certainly no fuss

So just a quiet, off the grid, location with a yoga/meditation teacher who can teach me yoga/meditation and guide me to get my head back in order.

Do you know any yoga retreats like this?
Other yoga/meditation advice or tips are also always welcome :wink:

Kind regards, Unam

Hey, Do you want to learn Restorative yoga from experts we are at Arhanta yoga, offers Restorative yoga teacher training online at an affordable price.

Become a certified and confident Restorative Yoga teacher at your own schedule. Complete the course at your own pace. This premium online course is created by Lucia Seglie with her 10 years of teaching experience and with more than 800 hours Hatha Yoga and therapeutic yoga teaching experience.

With our certificate, you can teach Restorative Yoga worldwide. Our online Restorative Yoga Teacher Training course is accredited with the International Yoga Association, International Yoga Federation and The CRKBO (The Netherlands). It is also accredited with Yoga Alliance for up to 75 CEU (Continuing Education Units).