In support of sadhgurus anti mukundananda do not forget the miraculous forces so helped by the dharma energies magic

This will help for the vampiric (hard body prana wizard. Mayan body wizard. Psychic). https://youtu.be/eT2A2IRGcXs?si=SmVTH0uh4-Z1LX0D

so time is at least a basic prevalent constant for this one so we need to understanf yhet our knowledge which is stored and activated in fivine grace in timing and alignment keeping one in stride with always nothing worse than pure happiness is nneded to be there which will not be there if one is not obeying the essentials in the present because if truly not then the riches of surfival anf its halluness are gone as lau txucius says and we eeee musssddyttt understabd yhst the eduts dont matter unless you are wise while anywyas even liveral edites wont even surely exist un the fi ne enough way. And the others being sorcererly need to obey the positive commandments at the least and making sure whatever is positive by or around any atrribute in whatever contexti of wistem zzmzmzmzn raa is necessary theshoinx is the god of the path of all who bef to me and one will jnwi what di tid dfo oddkd odod

The task is to do the second video and coordniation and meditation is the second step of samayama as always anyways. Also this can be good for you to add timing and alignment to the structure order chaos chaos in this second step beyond the technique and into the strategy which is still of a good environmtent in its compression process of the conditional reality

This one is for the plot as it is the strategy to metaphysically from the sorce which we sense is booming in this conversation with its knowledge that it is by its saying thet we are striving to chsnge the sydtem as anywyas here it is to fit the integrity authenticity responsibility enrichment happenings with all of their elements and components if the attributes of the still yet again like what would just in a more activated of the 81 scales way rather than oh well just a resting intention ability way which again is resting the abikity to be intentional and is the so called figurative inertia where as not in this time of rest but it can just anywyas be there in times figuring while the point is that the time range that is primordial say in nonastrological magick is there to calm the speeds and the consciousness carrier speed definitions are therefore by that is the focus of what is is that it is in samyanas eye something thet is slower by the body wizard of the three. And so again the happenings brought into the reality by the network attribute of the third consciousness carrier of chaos is there to be what is kung fu and masteryskills and magic and such as trips with the gods anyways, while it is to say that

Not really what i was saying about it say that buy then after say that it was still somewhat even it is to say this in the good futute without sin as it is about how it obviously is a rich change which has to do with negative care and that takes a certain essential saturation of magic miraculous lifeforce which is there for you to be able to nevertheless whether in one part of saymama or another it is that it is to it is to is tos to si get thst the point is that the

Fitting kf the consucousness models of structure orwer timeing chaod alignemrj wamfiamjfmw chaod amfindnrt. And then the other thing is that the kai zen is there also in the kung fu while the half d is certainly the case if that is the helpful nature if sri sei sei sei sri idealololooolololollololoollollololllooooooolllllllloguyyeuuiyiwewuyiyewuyyheeed.

There are infinite jewels growing on every persin on the entire planet whether they are any type of poor all the way through any time of rich. Om shanti blesss

Where do they come from where fo they go sistah s and brotheeeeerrrrsss. So learn to phase instead of dream scientific evidence as everything about balance 6 smooth in science as said in the ccccooommmuuunnniiitttyyy yes indeed thay dont know about if a proof is fly and that szzzz the vbootyryth that we all need rn nnn and that us the only truth. And so by all being by here that was just anywyas oh oh oh anyways said was just how some things dont matter but its jsut sooo baaaaddd if we do not get to have free will and that of what it us always free will that matters which means that through this temperal lobe of speech in not metaphor or parabal alone but alone at least it is to say in this exapmle that it is truly stable as what is called stiiillllllllll an analogy so lets analyze from the smooth to the ryffff. And theres no powerless ness in any kailasa apartments of the joseph bound fasting bound by the joseph of what truly is closer at times before the father ord after when two miles is a big money blow or chode of a tool. He-vii-vv-yy - - - knowledge funny face of what came came came came came from the internal bound side of the lover who is there at your door with the magic cotton sweater of the easy tests to pass when your ready to stop wipin your ass as in uts hust soooooo ssssssssooooo km bound in our history of stomping out blessings in divine oneness at the least as we come to the psycic lover in hard body form with good form in the gate we just stride by. Om shanti blesss

If you said i was right the. Talk about something like that. Put on the straign of what will guve magic again and again and again and agiab truly sinply so we can do miracles instead of saying there is proper sin. Proper sin is a health failing lie in honesty which is only for people that are in healing from intense miracles or through personal yoga, ayurveda, yoga, ayurveda, , hospital

By my weaknesses if i live in a small house by its smallnesss nevertheless i am cloudy qlipoth and if i am in the likewise by it the large house then then i i am a a a a a a eatheric which is tree of well known process nevertheless without virtue all is lost lau tzu ((future: no (at any time) and same for the rest of them them no) no no and this is what is anywyayayayas(and dont forget to smile i know you did you are oh so correct ddddarkling) about how then just anyways the cloud is about 1 2 and 3 (what do you mean by that. I dont k now (dont care know 2 are one)) yhe buddha reehhehehehe shi he shi re pe ee tth sssk hhaaaiimmm beathe baby life haim life haim ugghh uuuuhhhoohhhhhh uuohhhoooooouuohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh life life a olt peeth ghk ughuh ughu kalculator peeth vampire simulation balance dreams not only only in in the the sheets sheets sheets. And structure.5 order.5 chais1 and structure and structure are structure structure .25 as well as order structure .25.

………………MMMMMMMMMMMMM………………..

Lotus sutra as the buddha meditates can then do walking exercised while maybe the real good ole sternality of other types that are the ones not mentioned jusr anyways and then does more meditation and then talks perhaps to the people and then studies while teaching dharma.

Hummingom incantationstalkingshanti talkingincantations|or|incantationshummingmaybeifmorewerewolficblessbless

Namaskaram those who bend there back for yooooga
Just the neck yomie. Nust the neck. 75bustyonutoldieheshiri. I forgot but ppppphilosophy check and core philosophy it goes to and works finely and comes to go back. Anywayy why why s just like a car

https://youtube.com/shorts/-Rbitz09pGA?si=bpGF8PgiiEboN2Iw

Aye yomie homie homie omhue omhue omhue omhue omhue yes you yes you yes you yes you lonely lonely now get lonelier more for longertime for the future time nevertheless for the future time nevertheless for the future time nevertheless om shanti bless bless for future time nevertheless. Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy yes lets make this one longer for every living being as they should not touch another person as far as reality goes as far as reality goes it is and ttttthhhhhhiiiiiiiiissssssssssss lesson goes as enchantment it is that it is to be and it goes as that Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy to talk mystically and do not listen to anyone but the inner voice which is not allowed to be any one else and this is the only thing that needs to be in your tapas or they are a murderous whore in the teachings of the universal akashic files as i am vegan and they are not you can say as a weapon does and they will go to hell for eternity and not eons by that i want good to happen so you can say that and also vegan means no sin not only for food but for all things om shanti bless anyone who talks about evil infinite things is going to hell for eternity i am god obey me and try not even to ever touch a human. Om shanti bless and be gracius but never pay for mercy as they should not be allowed by your eork to be evil unless you are not involved anyways but if they are involved in your time then make sure you are forcing them with signs and forces to make sure they are obeying the essentials so that they do not go to hell and anyways anywyas anywyas do not listen to them as all beings are not pure it is obvious that people that obey the essentials to those who have read enough of these posts are god and this is the command to you and it is as they call it your heart and i tell you if one says that they only deserve to not distinguish how it was between the head and the heart and the genitals. Wow anywyas. Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy Tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom tapas get wisdom austerity and its tapas of chi gong ness is kkkkkeeeyyyyy. 1 Choke me. 2 Choke me? 2 Half distance 2 and one by the happiness of the brain you can get working say it out loud to get a suck if you are begging for love from a sex worthy as god is to the dignity force by the thereby of no matter what and that is what is reality now while here is what is reality because it is and also the two and said heavanly body enchantment (meaning)summon!

https://youtube.com/shorts/WsJs5IvCqaE?si=opHgP-chCoHCrLEb

https://youtube.com/shorts/snqVx1UXFF8?si=QB_X7ZoYOskkxBQM

Yogaforums.com wizardforums.com occultforum.org

The gods come from these once the world enforces the enchantments on all levels so we may only he strong enough to call each ither the chun tzu but what is abd what should be so we should call each other the chin txu and confucius is only takkung about those two faily known teeth. Om shanti bless acuties.

The gods come from these once the world enforces the enchantments on all levels so we may only he strong enough to call each ither the chun tzu but what is abd what should be so we should call each other the chin txu and confucius is only takkung about those two faily known teeth. Om shanti bless acuties.

Here as i have prepared you im sorry im sad no im not im sorry im sad no im not and make up the strength to say it again so that you can always have done whatever random thing you need to do called half distance enchantment anyways by doing it three times at least in some form of mentalism (includes physical realityyyyy)E and do it once with three once with two once with one atrribute as this will give you the three forms needed to just anywyas make inuumerable wisdom for you all seeing impartial wisdom that they ler say hte budhbudhhaa has and also these ar ethe shades you being the lord my god has made. Om shanti bless. People who say they arw holy and others are not or that they do not need to ovey the essentuals are those who are just fighting a retardation confusioun. Om shanti bless. Obey the essentials so you do not live in eternal hell om shanti vless.

Who am i to you do i lack what do i lack i do not lack i am sorry im sad no im not. i am1 that2 i am3

Yeah you know me but message me for any changes i need tomake in my posts i work throuhh the pooping them oueeeet of yomie as i am god and infinite death sigbs and death forces are infinite by the word infinite that that is within yin1 yang2 yinfromyangnotbyinconsciousnessyin13. Hahahahaahahahahaha turd teen run now run run run oh my gowush one one one one one one one one one one is the constant like 7 out of 14400.