INDIA!... or not?

In order to practice yoga, or appreciate any other form of Hinduism, does somebody need to love everything about India and Indians?

Discuss…

You have postulated your question in such a manner that the type of answers can already be predicted. Not even Indians love [U]everything[/U] about India and Indians in general. But some admiration of Indian culture and values is necessary to fully appreciate yoga.

I agree Sarva. And all the yoga people I know do have some admiration for Indian culture and values. However it seems some Indians aren’t satisfied until we start hating our own cultures and saying, “India is the best!” or…

Tera Bharat Mahan!

Um, NO. I like where I live and I like the people around me. I’m living in this country, by choice, for a reason. Many good reasons in fact.

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62358]In order to practice yoga, or appreciate any other form of Hinduism, does somebody need to love everything about India and Indians?[/QUOTE]

Untouchables like you should worship Indians. Remember, even a stray dog in India is more spiritually advanced than you! :smiley:

Teri Randi Ki Nasal! That’s your new tag-line. :wink:

Ma der Chod!

“Beta, idar ao - ek, do, teen… bas, so jao!”

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62406]Ma der Chod!

“Beta, idar ao - ek, do, teen… bas, so jao!”[/QUOTE]

LOL… look at this randi… trying to speak Hindi…

Randi rand lundi lund!

:wink:

@admin,

this is getting uncivic, filty name calling.
You may have to delete.

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62412]Randi rand lundi lund!

:wink:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62358]In order to practice yoga, or appreciate any other form of Hinduism, does somebody need to love everything about India and Indians?

Discuss…[/QUOTE]

That is not our intention.

We don’t care about you practicing Yoga as long as you show some respect and understanding for our culture and its present condition, and not go around spreading lies such as “Yoga predated Sanatana Dharma.”