India Yoga Association, Rishikesh/ Yoga Meditation, Kerala

Association for Yoga and Meditation is A registered yoga school with [B]Yoga Alliance USA and International Yoga Federation[/B] and offers Yoga teachers training for 200 hrs every month have following facilities:

1. Largest Yoga Studio in Rishikesh at the banks of Ganga.
  2. Accommodation facility according to the budget of student (rooms are new).
  3. Experienced teaching staff.
  4. Multi style of Yoga like Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasha, Sivananda Yoga and many more.
  5. Systematic and well structured syllabus developed by leading yoga expert is being followed and contain 6 modules. For detail see at website.

As our school is located in a ashram,We follow Ashram life Styles with moderation which helps to develop healthy life style among participants.

thanks

Sewak
Association for Yoga and Meditation (AYM)

I decided to come to India because I needed some time away from Australia to practice yoga and be in a country that embraces spirituality as a way of life. I came to Rishikesh and found Shiva yoga peeth which has a course registered by the Government of India and Interntional yoga asscoiation. I have been blessed by the presence of our teacher Swami Sudhir who is a great teacher and a kind man. The ashram is peaceful, extreemly clean and the food is very nice and also clean and made with love. I feel stronger everyday and am very grateful to be able to experience this practice here in Rishikesh, the home of Yoga. I hope you get a chance to visit and try this course.

;)Good Luck Clare !!!

Structure: 200 hrs contact hours + 100 hrs assignments and teaching practice (non contact hours)
Main focus:

1. Yoga therapy.
  2. Deep focus on spirituality with spiritual masters.
  3. Yoga Sutra. 4. Ayurveda 5. Diet and pranic healing.
    Dates: 15 August ? 12 September 2012.
    Cost: 1030 USD Course Fee.
    Accommodation and Meals: 100 USD / week.Seats: 30
    for further details visit our website

thanks
Sewak

Dear All ,

Yoga school of Association for yoga and meditation also became 500 hrs registered school.

Dear Yogis

Yoga School, Association for Yoga and Meditation is going to conduct Yoga teachers training in Manila, Philippians from Jan 16 to 13 Feb every year.

thanks
http://www.indianyogaassociation.com/

To “Sewak” aka Chetan Mahesh,

YOU ARE FULL OF LIES. YOU ABANDONED THE STUDENTS OF YOUR TTC IN MANILA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COURSE BECAUSE YOU WANTED MORE MONEY. GIVEN THAT YOU HAD A DISAGREEMENT OR MISUNDERSTANDING, YOU SHOULD HAVE THE DECENCY AS A “GURU” TO ADVISE THE STUDENTS THAT YOU ARE LEAVING.

BUT NO, YOU ARE A COWARD AND A FAKE. YOU LEFT WITHOUT A WORD, LEFT THE KEYS OF THE RENTED PLACE OUTSIDE THE DOOR ONLY FOR SECURITY TO FIND. IN SHORT, YOU ESCAPED.

YOU ARE FOREVER BANNED FROM THE COUNTRY AND LEFT A VERY BAD IMPRESSION. YOU GIVE YOGA A BAD NAME.

YOU ARE MONEY-HUNGRY, GREEDY, A LIAR, A MANIPULATOR AND MOST OF ALL, A COWARD. WHO WOULD WANT TO STUDY UNDER YOU WHEN YOU DON’T PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH?

YOU EVEN BROUGHT YOUR WIFE ALONG, ALL EXPENSES PAID WITHOUT HONORING YOUR WORD. THE WORLD WILL KNOW WHAT A FAKE YOU ARE. YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE, MAHESH. ALTHOUGH WE HAVE FORGIVEN YOU, WE OWE IT TO OUR LOVE FOR YOGA TO EXPOSE WHAT A FRAUD YOU ARE.

Only blaming and Blaming to a master and making negative statement to one who have full dedication for yoga.

Hello Friends

Is it not better to leave these forums for real stories and free from advertising tricks or pulling someones leg down, everyone can feel if the comment is real or not.

The Yoga teachers training course in Manila, has been suspended will not be conducted as per confirmation from yoga school.

Does anyone know anything about the rishikul yoga shala? Thanks!

Hey, do you want to learn meditation from experts? we are at Arhanta yoga provides meditation classes online at an affordable price.
What Will You Learn?

Here is a brief overview of what you will learn in this meditation course

• How to practice meditation correctly

• How to teach meditation

• How to develop the right voice & script

• How to setup & structure a class

• How to teach 18 meditation scripts

• Evidence based benefits of meditation

• Meditation & neuroscience

• An overview of different meditation traditions

• Fundamental principles of meditation

• Understand the science behind meditation