Insurance for private yoga lessons

Hello,

I’m interested in starting to offer private yoga lessons. Does anyone else do this? Do you have liability insurance? I’d love to talk to someone about how they go about this type of instruction. Thanks!:smiley:

Hello Wendy,

Usually such things are covered in a thorough teacher-training program.
I think it is prudent to have coverage and Namasta has some offerings through their association. Yoga Alliance probably offers something very similar.

However I don’t think that sort of insurance coverage takes the place of being trained to teach with safety as a priority. So many trainings lecture on the important of Ahimsa and yet they’ve often not brought that very concept into their teaching curriculum.

If one is well trained then liability coverage is important. If one is otherwise trained then liability insurance is critical.

Offering private yoga lessons is great! Ensuring you have liability insurance is key for your protection. Globe Life Insurance reviews indicate they might be a reliable choice for this kind of coverage. It's always good to connect with other instructors to share experiences and tips. They can offer practical advice on checking the specifics of this field.