Is god really different than us? kina yes but kina n0

THE BEAUTY IN THE WORLD IS NOT SIGNIFICANTLY LESS THAN THE BEAUTY OF GOD. YET THERE IS A DIFFERENCE ON A PRACTICAL LEVEL, AND THAT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE THE BEAUTY IN THE WORLD OCCURS WITHIN A SETTING OF BEAUTY AND NON BEAUTY. WHEREAS THE BEAUTY IN GOD OCCURS IN A WAY WHERE THERE IS NO SETTING OF BEAUTY VS NON BEAUTY. IN MANY WAYS IT'S STILL KIND OF THE SAME BEAUTY. THAT'S WHY PAUL SAID THE WORLD IS IN A CORRUPTED KINA ARTIFICIAL REALITY THAT DID NOT ACCURATELY REFLECT THE DIVINE. THAT'S WHY JUAN MATUS SAID THE WORLD IS A MATRIX. AND ALL THIS HERE IS THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE, IF THERE IS ANY REALLY, THIS IS THE BIGGEST REASON WHY THERE IS A 'DIFFERENCE', BETWEEN GOD AND US. IT'S TOTALLY ABOUT PERSPECTIVE! strong text

ULTIMATELY THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOD & THE WORLD strong text

How do you know this?

hi :slight_smile: just my personal ecsperiencing in meditation, and sorta ongoing, as supported inwardly by my inner teacher, s,

jus to be clear Kareng , I'm just exploring kina different aspects of experiencing source within, as it comes up spontaneously in meditation. as well, it also seems-feels like source is a undivided whole which sorta runs concurrently with our 'regular' lol ecsperiencing :slight_smile: and I think that everyone's sense of these things can be ecsperienced and described in so many different ways. I think it just means we are feeling the influence of our each spirit just a bit more :slight_smile: :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

AND KARENG, YES! THAT LAST SENTENCE "ULTIMATELY THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOD AND THE WORLD" YES THAT SENTENCE GOT ME TOO. IT (the ecsperience) CAME IN SUCH A QUICK FLASH THAT THE EXPERIENCE CAME BUT IT DID NOT LAST LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO HAVE A CHANCE TO LET A SPECIFIC WAY OF UNDERSTANDING IT SORT OF MANIFEST WITHIN. IT WAS JUST WAY TOO QUICK. BUT IT WAS VERY CLEAR. AND SO THAT'S WHY I WROTE IT DOWN. OF COURSE I AM NOT INFALLIBLE AND I AM JUST LEARNING LOL :slight_smile: BUT I THINK IT'S ALL PART OF WHAT WE ARE SO IT'S ALL GOOD..... and I think that whatever are each way of experiencing is, that it is always transforming and transforming again and transforming again. so I'm certainly not attached to any particular way of conception certainly :slight_smile: I feel like it's just more important that it kind of comes up within. whatever the experience is,