Is the West becoming more spiritual?

[QUOTE=kareng;53281]Well someones got to be oppressed haven’t they?..you cant satisfy everyone!.What do you think you would be doing to the other faiths?..oppressing them is your intention, so you would aim for that and eventually the other faiths will continue and one day you will stop the stupid fighting and be able to live next door to any faith …we suppressed Catholicism here in Britain, it didn’t stop the followers following it and now today, we can live side by side with any religion, happily…(well most of us)

So you have something to learn yet, from the white person.[/QUOTE]

You know how oppression continues? It continues because of the fatalistic mentalities of Christianized and Westernized people. They tout the depravity of man and yet make no effort to ameliorate it, thus propagating the very depravity they point out. They say the world is inherently bad, that there can never be any peace, blah-blah, and yet again, they make no effort to inculcate conditions to ensure the opposite.

Go to a black person and tell them “someone’s got to be oppressed, haven’t they?” Go to a Jew (preferably a Holocaust survivor) and tell them “someone’s got to be oppressed. haven’t they?” Go to an ex-untouchable and tell them “someone’s got to be oppressed, haven’t they?” Go to a Native American or Australian Aborigine and say “someone’s got to be oppressed, haven’t they?”

No one DESERVES to be oppressed. No one NEEDS to be oppressed if EVERYONE makes the effort to truly understand one another and live amongst one another.

But these demonic religions are preventing that. They ensure the livelihood of these destructive and fatalistic mindsets that have caused so much suffering in this world for the past 5 centuries. It is time someone made the effort to wipe these beliefs of off the face of the planet. In short, I am oppressing oppression itself.

And no. I have the utmost respect for the cultures and religions of the world. I even believe that the Native Americans had the most advanced culture of all. On the other hand, I do not have respect for those religions/cultures that sanction the oppression of others. I do not have respect for the abomination we adoringly call “Christianity.” I do not have respect for this Arab egesta, slave-morality belief system called “Islam.”

Lol, you must be kidding me. The IRA still exists and fighting/violence between Catholics and Protestants is rampant in Ireland. In fact, this inter-religious conflict on Great Britain is the longest one in the history of the world.

No, there is nothing to learn from the white man, unless you refer to the arts of subjugation, inquisition, supremacy, intolerance, bigotry, and genocide.

[QUOTE]Nietszche quote…Go to a black person and tell them “someone’s got to be oppressed, haven’t they?” Go to a Jew (preferably a Holocaust survivor) and tell them “someone’s got to be oppressed. haven’t they?” Go to an ex-untouchable and tell them “someone’s got to be oppressed, haven’t they?” Go to a Native American or Australian Aborigine and say “someone’s got to be oppressed, haven’t they?”
[/QUOTE]

Of course people have been and will be oppressesd in one way or another…its a terrible reality. However, we in Britain have at least learned to put the religious intolerance on the back burner, for the most part.

[QUOTE]Nietszche quote…No one DESERVES to be oppressed. No one NEEDS to be oppressed if EVERYONE makes the effort to truly understand one another and live amongst one another

[/QUOTE]

Like I said…that’s what you intend to do to the Muslims and Christians, oppress them, you don’t want peace, it’s obvious and you don’t believe in what you have just quoted!

[QUOTE]Nietszche…But these demonic religions are preventing that. They ensure the livelihood of these destructive and fatalistic mindsets that have caused so much suffering in this world for the past 5 centuries. It is time someone made the effort to wipe these beliefs of off the face of the planet. In short, I am oppressing oppression itself.
[/QUOTE]

No, you are not oppressing oppression, you are a supporter of it!

Nietzche…Lol, you must be kidding me. The IRA still exists and fighting/violence between Catholics and Protestants is rampant in Ireland. In fact, this inter-religious conflict on Great Britain is the longest one in the history of the world.

Lol…that finished ages ago…you must keep up with British politics…

Nietzche…No, there is nothing to learn from the white man, unless you refer to the arts of subjugation, inquisition, supremacy, intolerance, bigotry, and genocide.

No, you have to learn from us now…how not to war in your own country…you are going backwards on this…

[QUOTE=kareng;53291]Of course people have been and will be oppressesd in one way or another…its a terrible reality. However, we in Britain have at least learned to put the religious intolerance on the back burner, for the most part.

Like I said…that’s what you intend to do to the Muslims and Christians, oppress them, you don’t want peace, it’s obvious and you don’t believe in what you have just quoted!

No, you are not oppressing oppression, you are a supporter of it!

Lol…that finished ages ago…you must keep up with British politics…

No, you have to learn from us now…how not to war in your own country…you are going backwards on this…[/QUOTE]

That doesn’t mean we should just let oppression happen.

Actually, it is Muslims and Christians who are oppressing us. They have been oppressing us for 1000 years. I want to fight against that oppression. I want to undermine their religions until they leave us alone or reform their ways. No, what I quoted was a paradox. Oppression of oppression. Think about it.

Since you seem to be such a professional in fighting intolerance, let me ask you something. How do you suggest we fight of this Muslim and Christian threat? Suggest something new for once and not the “love and education” bullshit. We have been doing that for 1000 years. Hasn’t worked. Never will.

LOL! I find it laughable that you presume to be an authority of Indian affairs if you don’t even know what is happening in your own country.

No, whites have to learn from us. They have to learn to be humble, to not exploit other nations, to use their power with responsibility, to work for the greater good, to be tolerant, and to not be supremacists.

The only thing useful we can learn from whites is Science and Mathematics. And watch what will happen when Asians turn this “civilization” game around…the West’s accumulated black karma will be unleashed.

No, our way is forwards. Discontent is growing. More and more Indians are beginning to become aware of the mlecchas running around our country, destroying it, taking advantage of our tolerance. And when the time comes, these demons will intellectually perish and culturally reform…or face the consequences.

This is an old thread, but this is a trend I have noted also. it seems many people believe in fate, destiny, karma and other Eastern concepts these days.

Whilst no cultural background is perfect, in honesty I don’t like this trend since I’ve never liked Eastern beliefs (not to offend anybody, but it’s just an honest view). to me, the philosophies teach excessive humility and pre-destination, I guess I just think that the life of a human is about living and achieving as much as possible and in that way I prefer the Abrahamic standpoint (though I’m not a Christian).

I see this trend manifesting in the adoption/promotion of meditation. I even told a friend recently that I thought there was some plot to turn the West into Tibet as a joke, but then I in honesty Eastern beliefs seem a bit distant to me. However, some of my good friends are Hindu and to be fair I respect Hinduism as a diverse belief system (as diverse if not more so than Christianity).

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;53288]You know how oppression continues? It continues because of the fatalistic mentalities of Christianized and Westernized people. They tout the depravity of man and yet make no effort to ameliorate it, thus propagating the very depravity they point out. They say the world is inherently bad, that there can never be any peace, blah-blah, and yet again, they make no effort to inculcate conditions to ensure the opposite.

Go to a black person and tell them “someone’s got to be oppressed, haven’t they?” Go to a Jew (preferably a Holocaust survivor) and tell them “someone’s got to be oppressed. haven’t they?” Go to an ex-untouchable and tell them “someone’s got to be oppressed, haven’t they?” Go to a Native American or Australian Aborigine and say “someone’s got to be oppressed, haven’t they?”

No one DESERVES to be oppressed. No one NEEDS to be oppressed if EVERYONE makes the effort to truly understand one another and live amongst one another.

But these demonic religions are preventing that. They ensure the livelihood of these destructive and fatalistic mindsets that have caused so much suffering in this world for the past 5 centuries. It is time someone made the effort to wipe these beliefs of off the face of the planet. In short, I am oppressing oppression itself.

And no. I have the utmost respect for the cultures and religions of the world. I even believe that the Native Americans had the most advanced culture of all. On the other hand, I do not have respect for those religions/cultures that sanction the oppression of others. I do not have respect for the abomination we adoringly call “Christianity.” I do not have respect for this Arab egesta, slave-morality belief system called “Islam.”

Lol, you must be kidding me. The IRA still exists and fighting/violence between Catholics and Protestants is rampant in Ireland. In fact, this inter-religious conflict on Great Britain is the longest one in the history of the world.

No, there is nothing to learn from the white man, unless you refer to the arts of subjugation, inquisition, supremacy, intolerance, bigotry, and genocide.[/QUOTE]

How are Eastern beliefs more benevolent than Abrahamic schools?

Whilst Christianity was used in part to justify the trans-Atlantic slave trade, it also spurred the Enlightenment which more or less made the modern world.

And why do you mention race? Are only white people evil, or capable of evil acts?