Is Yoga good for our mental wellbeing?

I am trying to research the effects of Yoga on mental health. Do you think Yoga can positively impact your mental wellbeing? I know it has helped me. Would anybody be able to complete my annoynmous survey and help with my study please- it would be so very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Many thanks,
Marie

Yes yoga helps in mental well being. If you started the yoga in your daily routine, then it will help in reducing the stress and depression. Doing yoga is one of the best physical activity which you can do in your life and take the advantage of yoga. The yoga principles you can learn at Yoga Teacher Training in India. For learning the yoga principles this yoga program is best suitable for you. Taking the yoga classes will help in knowing the yoga poses which gives you the effective result in the mental well being.

Doing yoga poses in the daily routine will help you in making your mental well being. If you do the yoga in proper form, then it will give the effective result in the positive vibes. Once you start the yoga, then you will see the positive result in the three months. The regular practice of yoga will make your body fit and healthy.

1 Like

yes if you started yoga in your daily routine it will definitely helps in depression and anxiety. specially early morning yoga session.

expressive therapy for depression

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes, yoga is beneficial for mental wellbeing. Yoga is a discipline that favors physical health, muscles, posture and stretching, but also mental health. Through yoga people seek a balance between the physical and the mind to achieve harmony and stability in daily life.

Yoga has a ton of mental health benefits. It helps reduce stress, improves sleep, improves mood, decreases cortisol, relieves tension and anxiety. There are tons of ways that yoga can benefit mental health. I read an article here about it that goes a bit more into detail if you're interested. How Yoga Helps Mental Health โ€” Tiny Fish Concept

Absolutely, Yoga is the best for mental wellbeing and health. If mental health is not in its optimum place, it affects the other body organs eventually. However, even today, mental health is seen as a taboo in some parts of the society. To break this stigma and tackle the issues efficiently, mental health awareness is important.

Only with awareness can there be a reform that will add to the betterment of the society. To do so, Yoga and Meditation is the best pick. Know how these are related to mental health.

What is the purpose of Yoga? What are its aims and objectives? Some people believe that Yoga is a great way to relax and improve physical health. Others maintain that it is a great tool for developing a healthy attitude towards life.

In order to discuss this issue, we need to determine whether or not yoga really lowers our blood pressure, and whether or not it really eases our tension. We also need to establish what exactly constitutes a healthy attitude towards life. To do so, we first need to define what makes an attitude unhealthy and then determine if the attitude of taking refuge in Yoga is one of these unhealthy attitudes.

If it is determined that the yogic philosophy is not an unhealthy philosophy, then we must ask ourselves whether or not it can be used as an effective solution for reducing anxiety and improving mental wellbeing. And if it can be used for this purpose, then we must determine what kind of results can be achieved through its practice.

It's a positive part of a larger whole.