Is yoga right for me?

Great point. Yoga helps the mind, body, and spirit and helps make you feel released from all stress. I was doing research and you can find more helpful info about yoga and yoga products here:

http://chrishalljr.ga/

yes yoga is right for every one. daily do yoga

Hi U-Gav
Yoga is a life style, feel it, your body will be more better after Yoga practice. Come on Yoga fit everybody.

Hi U-Gav,
I truly believe that yoga is good for everyone whether you're male or female, big or small.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

In other country people is taking yoga just as physical exercise but in realty yoga can cure u disease like back, upper back pain,slip disk, hair loss, diabetes, gas problems,earlier stage of cancer, paralysis face glowing, detox your body, increase your breathing capacity many more. If you will practice everyday it will increase your immune system.

Yoga is right for everyone. The physical and mental benefits have completely changed me and my outlook on life. I am still pretty new, I have been practising for only about a year and half now but it is my new way of life. I am currently writing a blog about my experience with yoga and meditation, maybe you could check it out to get a bit of an insight into the power of yoga!

Namaste

Yes yoga is right for you. Yoga is natural therapy for health issues like migraine, stress, depression, lower back and many more. If you are new to yoga, then don't worry yoga is very easy to practice and it gives you plenty of health benefits. At first time you surely get the trouble while doing the yoga asanas and poses, but when you do yoga regular everyday, then your body will adapt the yoga poses and you can done the yoga pose with ease and in proper way.
Yoga benefits and reasons for starting the yoga:

1. Increase Flexibility
  2. Reduce stress
  3. Lessen Depression
  4. Lower blood sugar levels
  5. Maintain Blood pressure
  6. Improve Bone health
  7. Healthy Heart
  8. Increase blood circulation
  9. calm mind
  10. Relaxed Body