Is yoga right for me?

Great point. Yoga helps the mind, body, and spirit and helps make you feel released from all stress. I was doing research and you can find more helpful info about yoga and yoga products here:

http://chrishalljr.ga/

yes yoga is right for every one. daily do yoga

Hi U-Gav
Yoga is a life style, feel it, your body will be more better after Yoga practice. Come on Yoga fit everybody.

Hi U-Gav,
I truly believe that yoga is good for everyone whether you're male or female, big or small.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

In other country people is taking yoga just as physical exercise but in realty yoga can cure u disease like back, upper back pain,slip disk, hair loss, diabetes, gas problems,earlier stage of cancer, paralysis face glowing, detox your body, increase your breathing capacity many more. If you will practice everyday it will increase your immune system.

Yoga is right for everyone. The physical and mental benefits have completely changed me and my outlook on life. I am still pretty new, I have been practising for only about a year and half now but it is my new way of life. I am currently writing a blog about my experience with yoga and meditation, maybe you could check it out to get a bit of an insight into the power of yoga!

https://meditatetoliberate.com/

Namaste

Yes yoga is right for you. Yoga is natural therapy for health issues like migraine, stress, depression, lower back and many more. If you are new to yoga, then don't worry yoga is very easy to practice and it gives you plenty of health benefits. At first time you surely get the trouble while doing the yoga asanas and poses, but when you do yoga regular everyday, then your body will adapt the yoga poses and you can done the yoga pose with ease and in proper way.
Yoga benefits and reasons for starting the yoga:

1. Increase Flexibility
  2. Reduce stress
  3. Lessen Depression
  4. Lower blood sugar levels
  5. Maintain Blood pressure
  6. Improve Bone health
  7. Healthy Heart
  8. Increase blood circulation
  9. calm mind
  10. Relaxed Body

@U_Gav

Yoga and the journey of becoming a yogi, and yoga teacher most of all, has really taught me how to be more patient, calm, and become fully aware of the current situation. Yoga has also made me physically stronger and healthier! It reaps so many benefits that have changed my life for the better.

My first timer students always tell me they feel lighter on their feet and in their head after a class, I mean who doesn't want to feel that?

:slight_smile:

Find me at JessikaYoga

I felt the same, I was told about all these amazing benefits that yoga offers so I decided to get involved from home, and never turned back.
I guess I am fighting age, keeping flexible and agile, but honestly ever since I started I feel as if I can do so much more.
Here's a review on the [[course I did] (https://theworldofsciencesyoutube.blogspot.com/2019/04/a-review-of-yogaburn.html), hope this helps, there's loads out there, just find one suited to you.

Hope this helps.

Sonia has been showing yoga for more than ten years, and each Friday she distributes a little story on her blog about yoga understudies in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is included in best yoga teachers of the world. Affected by different conventions and instructors, her energy is to help other people assemble center quality and achieve their maximum capacity. Look at her Instagram (@soniarobertsyogamagic) to see some fantastic helpful yoga photographs of Sonia performing different stances.

Hi I’m a stay home mum and I’m looking for ways that are cost effective and time efficient. I have 3 small kiddies and have been looking at ways to stay fit. A friend recommended yoga videos what do you think?
Please help! I came across a few websites that review this kind of stuff and was wondering if anyone else has had success with this.
The websites I have been looking at are https://theamguy.wordpress.com/
https://www.yogaanytime.com just to name a few. Any insights would be great, thanks in advance

If you need a reason for starting the Yoga, then the first reason is your health. Doing yoga is great way to maintain the health. At first i also think the same like you, but after starting the yoga it changed my life. I only do the yoga for 20 minutes and it give me the numerous health benefits. If you also start yoga in your daily routine, then it will also give you the positive effects. If you don't know about yoga, then you can watch the online tutorial of the yoga poses, then start your yoga practice.

I think that yoga is right for everyone as for me it looks much more as a lifestyle more than just doing correct yoga poses (which are hard to be done at first for sure :slight_smile: ) and so on. Live with and in yoga is first in mind and then the body follows.

Yes. I'm so glad we cleared that up, I feel like we really bonded.

Seriously though, try it and see. There are loads of different class types. I can't stand chanting and all that, so I go to the more physical classes. Find one that works for you, everybody is different.