ISO Yoga dvds for my home practice

my yoga classes are not really cutting it for me, I want to try yoga at home. can you recommend dvds that give a versatile, athletic, challenging but not unrealistic work-out? nothing too meditative please…thank you all!

Very interesting question. Especially the “not too meditative” part.

If yoga is not serving you perhaps something else might meet your needs better. “Versatile, athletic, challenging” could be many, many things. What is it about yoga that has drawn you in the first place?

[QUOTE=sabina;4927]my yoga classes are not really cutting it for me, I want to try yoga at home. can you recommend dvds that give a versatile, athletic, challenging but not unrealistic work-out? nothing too meditative please…thank you all![/QUOTE]

I’m the opposite. It my group classes that bring me so much joy! They are much more challenging.

Perhaps try a different studio or different style of yoga? What style are you practicing now?

I personally enjoy the Bryan Kest Power Yoga series (Energize, Tone, and Sweat). He has a great attitude and philosophy as well as being a challenging physical experience.