January best yoga TTC 2019

Looking for Best TTC in India?

You are at the right place.

We offer Yoga Courses like 100 and 200 hours Best Yoga Teacher Training in India, certified by Yoga Alliance. Our primary focus is the practice of Vinyasa & Hatha. Additional training is provided in Hatha Yoga as the essential foundation of the practice of yoga. In compliance with certification requirements, our Vinyasa training is supplemented with studies in Anatomy, Yogic Physiology, Adjustment & Alignment of Asana, Shatkarma, Ayurveda, Meditation, Pranayama, Philosophy, Mantra, and Swara Yoga.

Vinyasa Yoga shala

In Goa, many institutes provide Yoga Teacher Training in Goa. I will recommend Lights in Yoga which is certified by Yoga Alliance. Lights in Yoga provide best 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India with the aim of empowering individuals to re-discover and re-establish harmony in their inner world, with other human beings and with nature.

We got exactly what you are looking for. You can select from 100, 200, 300 and 500 hours yoga teacher training course that going to start in January 2019.

Select from multiple options around the world and choose one as per your ease (location, price, transport) and let your passion become your profession!

I will recommend Yoga Vana which is certified by Yoga Alliance. Yoga Vana is a holistic learning community in India with the aim of empowering individuals to re-discover and re-establish harmony in their inner world, with other human beings and with nature.

Yoga Vana Teacher Training courses allow you to take your personal practice to a deeper and more meaningful level, while learning the skills it takes to share the yogic tools with others. Yoga Vana provides 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. Training is conducted at a secluded hill station ashram on the Maharashtra-Goa border, just 110 km from Goa International Airport - is a unique opportunity for rejuvenation, self-empowerment and deep inquiry through yogic study and practice.

Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Vana is open to anyone who is interested in deepening their knowledge and practice of yoga - independent of age, gender, religious affiliation, nationality, physical ability and previous experience with yoga.

200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course - Jan 2019 batch: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India Jan 2019 - AMBOLI — Yoga Vana

For registration, visit: Registration

Good luck for Yoga Teacher Training.

Hi Everybody,

It's nice to see so many recommendations here. It is tempting me to share my experience as well.

I was a part of Yoga Dhyan Dharamshala center and completed my yoga teacher training there.

Though it was not easy to pick a center at first and I'd 100s of doubt while making my decision, but thanks to Yoga Dhyan for instilling confidence in me back.

I did my 200-hr ashtanga yoga teacher training and I'm 100% satisfied.

Good news : they have their second center at Goa. So if you want beach surrounding, Goa is for you.

I'll choose Dharamshala center for my 300-hr ashtanga yoga teacher training.

Hope you find this information useful. And if you want, you can check their website for more details or to contact them.

Namaste :slight_smile:

Our 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher training in India is a certified professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by knowledgeable and experienced teachers from our yoga ashram in India. Since 2009, more than 6000 yoga teachers have been certified at our ashrams in India and in the Netherlands.

What Will You Get?

• Professional and intensive teacher training at an authentic yoga ashram in India
  • A well-rounded curriculum: 170+ Hatha Yoga asanas, yogic philosophy, yoga anatomy and much more
  • Expert teaching skills, proper instruction, correction, and modification techniques
  • Daily three hours of hands-on teaching practice
  • A worldwide accredited yoga teacher certification
  • A chance to study at a traditional yoga ashram in India
  • Guidance for starting your own yoga school or yoga studio
  • Post-course support and mentoring